The Official Tennessee vs LSU College World Series Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 17 7PM EST) ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes in a way. The slicing off an edge can be confusing depending on angle of view. You can’t fool the computers, but you can sure as hell fool the umpire. Hence, framing as a metric.
They also don’t count pitches slicing the strike zone against the umpires. I think they give them half a ball diameter on either side of the volume.

I’ve always wanted to make a trip to Omaha, especially now with our Vols playing in it. I’ve thought about packing up and hitting the road but the new job just won’t allow that. Plus the gf pressuring for a ring and I’d be strangled spending that much money… I think there’s a nice jewelry store in Omaha tho now that I think about it…. Hmmmm

I’ve always wanted to make a trip to Omaha, especially now with our Vols playing in it. I’ve thought about packing up and hitting the road but the new job just won’t allow that. Plus the gf pressuring for a ring and I’d be strangled spending that much money… I think there’s a nice jewelry store in Omaha tho now that I think about it…. Hmmmm
🍊⚾🔥👍🤷‍♂️Star.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back