The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading that rules sheet right?

Runs scored in game 3, regardless of inning, don't matter.

If the game is called, in this case due to rain/lightning, the best RPI advances?

fbff8f39-1a59-44b8-a1a4-652c3a0e3549-KNS-tennessee_USM_BP_9.jpg

Bats came alive with some big hits yesterday. Also caught some luck with poor fielding and bad throws from USM.

I'm just hoping to see some more composed swings today. Guys were at the plate yesterday swinging out of their shoes. See some pitches and put a good swing on the ball--you don't have to try and launch it.

What better way to stop our runs with "lightning in the vicinity" delays? It also will go a long way in negating our pitching advantage with all the stops and starts. Then with us being in the ballpark for hours longer, our first game in Omaha will be among, if not, THE first one of the event. Yeah, conspiracy runs deep with me, but you know this is making the NCAA very happy. They're doing a masterful job of making sure we're kneecapped in Omaha....if we manage to win today. Between the weather and blue bois, I think the deck is really stacked against our Vols today.
Delusional

What if they play a few innings, and Southern Miss has a narrow lead before the game gets cancelled, then does higher RPI still advance?

I hope we play the game and win straight up. Just curious how it works if a fraction of the game is played.

Reactions: GenRRN
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back