The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won’t. This is a team of destiny imo. Look at the records they’ve set just here in the CWS. They willed themselves to that impossible comeback against FSU. I will never forget that game, and I will never forget this team no matter what happens. They’re in my top 5 Vol teams of all time.
Yes! I've re-watched that 9th inning 4 times already. A true team of destiny performance.

I don't think many are taking A&M lightly. It would be foolish to do so, and I don't think that is the makeup of this team to take someone lightly. As far as Coach V, he says what is on his mind and a lot of people don't like that. Maybe to some that makes him a jerk?
Nah, Vitello is one of the most likeable guys in sports. The losers and wannabes who say that are envious.

Alright boys!!! Game day! I’ve only thrown up twice so far. (Nerves. Not. Bad. 😂). Just kidding.

It would be wrong or do it? Lmao. We heading out now. I have missed 1 of her games in 7 years and don’t intend on missing another one.
I don't remember ever missing a baseball, basketball, or football game when my boys were growing up. I did miss a few track meets though. My son was a sprinter and those meets were long as hell for 30 seconds of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back