The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think FSU and even Evansville will prove to be harder matchups for us. A&M simply doesnt have the power or hitting capability to keep up with us. They get on base alot, but singles and walks aren't going to be enough vs the top of our lineup.

That isn't to disrespect A&M, just think we provide the exact type of balance on offense and defense to be a real challenge for them. They strive off of getting walks and grinding teams away inning by inning. We should be able to limit the BBs and disrupt their pitchers.

Honestly, I think FSU and even Evansville will prove to be harder matchups for us. A&M simply doesnt have the power or hitting capability to keep up with us. They get on base alot, but singles and walks aren't going to be enough vs the top of our lineup.

That isn't to disrespect A&M, just think we provide the exact type of balance on offense and defense to be a real challenge for them. They strive off of getting walks and grinding teams away inning by inning. We should be able to limit the BBs and disrupt their pitchers.
No disrespect neither to A&M, they’ve earned the chance to be here and they’re a pretty sound ball club, but one thing a lot of people aren’t talking about is that A&M isn’t very healthy right now. Tennessee is obviously much more full strength, hopefully we can exploit them.

No disrespect neither to A&M, they’ve earned the chance to be here and they’re a pretty sound ball club, but one thing a lot of people aren’t talking about is that A&M isn’t very healthy right now. Tennessee is obviously much more full strength, hopefully we can exploit them.
I mean I hope it helps is but that sucks. I would much rather have them at full strength and healthy.

FOMO of not being in Omaha today is real. Don’t mention your Venmo or I’m liable to start hip firing money for jello shots at Rocco’s on me.

Reactions: spyfish007
I got screwed today, got in line to get tickets and was in the top 100 and due to lotto I didn’t not get them and ofcourse a group Of aggies won the lotto.. been here all week and missing for sure game 1 and unless I want to drop $1000 on 3 tickets I ain’t going

Alright, listen up. This could be the difference between winning and losing. I have a dilema and I need VolNation's best advice.

I live in a neighborhood infested with Aggie fans. I'm out numbered. My butlet is currently putting the banner ouut at the road but I feel like the mighty Power T should be flying proudly in the front yard.

And that's the dilema. I have two big beautiful Power T flags but the entire post season, one flies in the back porch and the other over the fireplace.

As much as I'd like to piss off a bunch of Aggies, I can't move either of those flags, can I?

Go Vols!

As a proud member of the 95 CWS team, I'm thrilled and blessed to feel that another Tennessee baseball team has finally taken what we started in 95 and have nearly reached the pinnacle.

Absolutely no disrespect to any other team over the years. I've been waiting for this moment for nearly 30 years. This weekend means a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back