The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have secured tickets for me and passing along some to @fryeguy93 courtesy of some of Kirby’s high school teammates giving me a better ticket number!!!

@preacherman20 you thank those two for me!!!!
we going to the win this thing baby!
Must be nice those of us who were there before 6 and the first like 150 were sent to the back of the line… should be first come first serve plain and simple

CWS Game #1 DONGCAST
If the winds inside the stadium are reflective of the outside winds, we could see fireworks early from whoever's bats can make contact against today's pitchers.

However, unlike at LNS, dongologic studies show that long ball production at the Schwab has not coincided with concurrent meteorological conditions. 👨‍🏫
1719071938289.png
Which is a high fallutin' way of saying... take this post with a grain of Epsom salt.
(But chase it with a tasty brew and your time won't have been entirely wasted.) 🍻

Honestly, I think FSU and even Evansville will prove to be harder matchups for us. A&M simply doesnt have the power or hitting capability to keep up with us.
Oh boy. This reminded me of so many posts leading up to the '22 football game @SC. Let me just add some counter-balance. A&M is good enough to sweep 2 games. There is any number of ways that both teams can win this series even with the other team playing well. It's hard to win a national title and it should be.

Well I have secured tickets for me and passing along some to @fryeguy93 courtesy of some of Kirby’s high school teammates giving me a better ticket number!!!

@preacherman20 you thank those two for me!!!!
we going to the win this thing baby!

@taylorvol We are in the building baby!!!!
Outstanding news! GBO! 🍊👍👊😀😀👊👊🍊🍊

Must be nice those of us who were there before 6 and the first like 150 were sent to the back of the line… should be first come first serve plain and simple
A draconian way of dispensing with potential scalpers. Too much collateral damage amongst the industrious, honest, and highly motivated. Sorry for your loss.

Alright, listen up. This could be the difference between winning and losing. I have a dilema and I need VolNation's best advice.

I live in a neighborhood infested with Aggie fans. I'm out numbered. My butlet is currently putting the banner ouut at the road but I feel like the mighty Power T should be flying proudly in the front yard.

And that's the dilema. I have two big beautiful Power T flags but the entire post season, one flies in the back porch and the other over the fireplace.

As much as I'd like to piss off a bunch of Aggies, I can't move either of those flags, can I?

Go Vols!
Leave 'em. Worked this far!

A draconian way of dispensing with potential scalpers. Too much collateral damage amongst the industrious, honest, and highly motivated. Sorry for your loss.
Yeah it’s just terrible I’m not really mad about it but most of the people up there were not scalping tickets.. I’ve been to the last 3 MCWS finals and this is the first time they have done a raffle, should have stayed the same, I felt even worse for the ones who were there at 4am.

Alright, listen up. This could be the difference between winning and losing. I have a dilema and I need VolNation's best advice.

I live in a neighborhood infested with Aggie fans. I'm out numbered. My butlet is currently putting the banner ouut at the road but I feel like the mighty Power T should be flying proudly in the front yard.

And that's the dilema. I have two big beautiful Power T flags but the entire post season, one flies in the back porch and the other over the fireplace.

As much as I'd like to piss off a bunch of Aggies, I can't move either of those flags, can I?

Go Vols!
Leave 'em. Worked this far!
I gree with TN Jed. Keep the ojo working for now, nd fly 'em on the street fter the series.

Go Vols!
DO NOT RELOCATE THE FLAGS..... REPEAT DO NOT MOVE THE FLAGS.... OUT!

Go Vols!
I'm changing my routine and staying mute. I say go for it. Move 'em.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

Go Vols!
I ain’t superstitious.

But…

Hell no!

Yeah it’s just terrible I’m not really mad about it but most of the people up there were not scalping tickets.. I’ve been to the last 3 MCWS finals and this is the first time they have done a raffle, should have stayed the same, I felt even worse for the ones who were there at 4am.
Sincere efforts to create fairness have produced _ lot of injustices in history.

_ friend, _ young, conscientious Christian father, told _e his daughter came to him _nd reported that her brother had used "the F word." Ryan was shocked _nd dismayed.

"What exactly did he say?" he nervously _sked.

"He said something 'wasn't fair.'"

_y friend was relieved, _nd then very proud.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back