The Tyler Bray thread (merged)

Joe flacco and bray are quite similar physically, ftr.

Joe was fortunate to be on a francise with good D and a lot of patience. Oh yea, and the NFL can't find enough quality starters...
As I said in the beginning.

If Tyler was QB for Delaware he would be a projected first round pick imo.

You are drunk, stupid, or some combination?

Where did I ever say he was the best?

The entire debate revolves around your belief that you have several reasons why he won't be a NFL starter.

Now that you realize what a dumb statement that was, you are attempting to move on.

Ironic coming from someone who questions everyone's reading comprehension. I'm simply giving you the reasons that are obvious to everyone except you, apparently, that it's highly unlikely that he will be a legitimate starter in the NFL. He lacks those qualities I have mentioned over and over.....good Lord, why do I keep repeating myself to an outright fool?

Ironic coming from someone who questions everyone's reading comprehension. I'm simply giving you the reasons that are obvious to everyone except you, apparently, that it's highly unlikely that he will be a legitimate starter in the NFL. He lacks those qualities I have mentioned over and over.....good Lord, why do I keep repeating myself to an outright fool?

Your absurd notions, not mine.

I focus on arm strength, accuracy, etc.

You're worried about how he feels and if his feelings and beliefs transcend to the rest of the team.

Keep churning there skippy.

He wouldn't be on anybody's draft board if they didn't believe he couldn't be a starter in the NFL. You don't draft a back-up QB in the 3rd round.

Reactions: 1 person
We would have won more games.

The funny thing is that people actually believe this. I'm not trying to make TB into Brett Favre, but he was clearly the best thing we had going for us the past 3 years and the drop off after him was marked.

Reactions: 3 people
Your absurd notions, not mine.

I focus on arm strength, accuracy, etc.

You're worried about how he feels and if his feelings and beliefs transcend to the rest of the team.

Keep churning there skippy.

Tell me of this accuracy you speak of, he was 57% last year. I believe Locker for the Titans was a career 56% completion kind of guy. I mention this because the knock on Locker was how inaccurate he was.

Tell me of this accuracy you speak of, he was 57% last year. I believe Locker for the Titans was a career 56% completion kind of guy. I mention this because the knock on Locker was how inaccurate he was.

Completion percentage isn't an adequate measure of accuracy when the other team knows we are passing every down to overcompensate for our nonexistent defense.

The funny thing is that people actually believe this. I'm not trying to make TB into Brett Favre, but he was clearly the best thing we had going for us the past 3 years and the drop off after him was marked.

We could not have lost any more. So, I have nothing to lose by saying we would have won more. We could have lost to everybody that Bray did without Bray. Also, I say we beat Kentucky without Bray two years ago. So, I stand behind my statement of more wins without Bray.

Tyler was over 60% for his career and our WR had countless drops last season. Also, Tyler throws about 15-20 more passes a game than Locker.

We could not have lost any more. So, I have nothing to lose by saying we would have won more. We could have lost to everybody that Bray did without Bray. Also, I say we beat Kentucky without Bray two years ago. So, I stand behind my statement of more wins without Bray.

Yea because when Worley was in last year, he was exceptional.

Completion percentage isn't an adequate measure of accuracy when the other team knows we are passing every down to overcompensate for our nonexistent defense.

Yeah, we had a running game last year. We were one of the better running teams. So no, every defense did not play us to pass. Ask Vandy and Kentucky about his accuracy.

Just no.

Yeah, we had a running game last year. We were one of the better running teams. So no, every defense did not play us to pass. Ask Vandy and Kentucky about his accuracy.

Right we had an average run game, until we got down two or three touchdowns every game and all the defenses had to do was play to the pass.

VN Store

Back