The very stable genius had to be sequestered from nukes

Get use to it. Trump is the face of an ugly period in America and always will be that face. Just as McCarthyism is still a negative term about a dark period even after 60 years, Trumpism will be a negative term about this dark period from this point forward.
People will forever say "wow, people actually fell for that".
It was a terrible time

Lowest unemployment in decades
Lowest AA unemployment in decades
Secure boarder
Booming stock market
I could go on and on.
He did this despite being undermined from the day after his election.
But mean tweets and all.

You're really a pathetic sheep.

I don't even like Biden you goof.

But lets play... Cite your source. My post history is an open book.

This should be easy since I'm the "king" of this - I'll wait here while you gather some examples.
It's everywhere dude. I don't need to cite anything. You claim to be a libertarian. You're a liberalterian.

I asked you several times what policies did you disagree with trump on and you've never responded. You just got the bad feels for him. He hurt your wittle feelings.

It doesn't shock me that you were not able to get through that typo. Lol.

Your mash potatoes brain President appointee colluded with the enemy, communist China. You're POS President took money from China. He's bought and paid for by communist party of China.

China is definitely going to want it's money back after they hear about AUKUS.

It's everywhere dude. I don't need to cite anything. You claim to be a libertarian. You're a liberalterian.

I asked you several times what policies did you disagree with trump on and you've never responded. You just got the bad feels for him. He hurt your wittle feelings.

So... you can't cite your source? I ignore your low brow questions because I'm uninterested in your loyalty litmus test gotcha's.

I think Biden is a mess, didn't vote for him and hope he doesn't run again. But you and the other red hat wearing mouth breathers have created a dichotomy where one is either with you or against you.

Get back with me when your 'wittle' brain has a moment of clarity and you're able to reconcile that thinking trump is a dunce doesn't equate to support of Biden.

So... you can't cite your source? I ignore your low brow questions because I'm uninterested in your loyalty litmus test gotcha's.

I think Biden is a mess, didn't vote for him and hope he doesn't run again. But you and the other red hat wearing mouth breathers have created a dichotomy where one is either with you or against you.

Get back with me when your 'wittle' brain has a moment of clarity and you're able to reconcile that thinking trump is a dunce doesn't equate to support of Biden.

Lol. You don't answer because you can't. Your only complaint was he tweeted mean. He hurt your feelings. You're pathetic excuse of "I didn't vote for Biden" doesn't fly here. You're so caught up in your TDS you can't even see straight. I was wrong, it's not as funny as it is pathetic.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Lol. You don't answer because you can't. Your only complaint was he tweeted mean. He hurt your feelings. You're pathetic excuse of "I didn't vote for Biden" doesn't fly here. You're so caught up in your TDS you can't even see straight. I was wrong, it's not as funny as it is pathetic.

LOL, I'm proud of my TDS - it embraces me like a warm hug. You use it as a pejorative, I accept the label as a badge of honor.

You conflate me not liking the man and with me disagreeing with his policy's. In fact I agreed with many, but I still think he was mentally deranged and emotionally unfit to be a representative of America's morals and values. Oh and as a fiscal conservative, he was a disaster. Also, spare me your outrage over the Milley allegations while whistling past the grave yard on Donny's actual deal with the Taliban.

Is this the same Woodward that claimed to have recordings of people from his first books , and said he would give them to anybody that asked for them , all they had to do was ask ?

Reactions: AM64
LOL, I'm proud of my TDS - it embraces me like a warm hug. You use it as a pejorative, I accept the label as a badge of honor.

You conflate me not liking the man and with me disagreeing with his policy's. In fact I agreed with many, but I still think he was mentally deranged and emotionally unfit to be a representative of America's morals and values. Oh and as a fiscal conservative, he was a disaster. Also, spare me your outrage over the Milley allegations while whistling past the grave yard on Donny's actual deal with the Taliban.
So you admit it was all about the feels. We are in agreement.

I love how you're covering for your man's sec of defense. Lol.

Right? What's important here is that we fire and court-martial Milley based on a passage in a book written by an author that we summarily trashed as being untrustworthy when he released his last two books about Trump. It's also important that we ridicule those who believe context or facts are important.

Looks like we finally agree on something hutch.
To be fair, even Trump said he doubted it was true.

That Trump was so insanely unhinged that people at the highest levels worldwide were concerned with what might happen.

Like Milley, you are the unhinged one. It's laughable that people like you decry the Q movement when you push conspiracy that Trump would launch some type of attack. Like Milley, you need help.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It was a terrible time

Lowest unemployment in decades
Lowest AA unemployment in decades
Secure boarder
Booming stock market
I could go on and on.
He did this despite being undermined from the day after his election.
But mean tweets and all.

You're really a pathetic sheep.
"mean tweets and all" is the right's code for...........he was a lying, petty, divisive, crude, narcissistic, immature, vindictive, vengeful, paranoid, ammoral, blow hard.

Think of what could have been.

Like Milley, you are the unhinged one. It's laughable that people like you decry the Q movement when you push conspiracy that Trump would launch some type of attack. Like Milley, you need help.
When did I push that conspiracy?
Hint...........never

So you admit it was all about the feels. We are in agreement.

I love how you're covering for your man's sec of defense. Lol.

Who is "your man?"

Where have I "covered" for him? Again, cite your source.

You're living in a world of arguments in your head, where you've made up responses to arguments that aren't being had. My guess this "make sh*t up" strategy is about the only way you can come out ahead.

You guys need to pay attention to what's being said, not what you wish was being said.

I don't know if "secret call" is the right descriptor. Trump's call to the Ukraine was also well attended and not a secret call. Woodward could be way off and one would hope that is the case. Only way to know is to let some investigation take its course.

Woodward could be FOS on this.

I'm also interested to learn more about the communications between Pelosi and the Joint Chief of Staff.

I don’t think the Ukraine call is really comparable. The issue there is whether Trump exercised legitimate authority for corrupt reasons. Here, it’s whether Milley illegitimately exercised or usurped authority from higher up the command structure or a different government silo altogether.

If Milley had a disagreement with the President or Secretary and secretly picks up the phone to call and defang some operation we wanted to run because he disagreed with it, that 100% warrants this reaction, regardless of any other facts.

On the other end of the spectrum, if there’s no disagreement, he got permission from the Secretary, and the call was consistent with our policy then he’s done something positive.

The allegation falls in a pretty huge gulf between those two and the Jennifer Griffen reporting contradicts a lot of the worst elements.

I doubt we find out much more about any of it, TBH.

Reactions: Septic
"mean tweets and all" is the right's code for...........he was a lying, petty, divisive, crude, narcissistic, immature, vindictive, vengeful, paranoid, ammoral, blow hard.

Think of what could have been.
We're talking about Trump, not Biden.

Who is "your man?"

Where have I "covered" for him? Again, cite your source.

You're living in a world of arguments in your head, where you've made up responses to arguments that aren't being had. My guess this "make sh*t up" strategy is about the only way you can come out ahead.

You guys need to pay attention to what's being said, not what you wish was being said.

Lol with Trump it's guilty until proven innocent. With your man Biden, it's let the facts come out.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back