The very stable genius had to be sequestered from nukes

There IS an acceptable procedure for dealing with an unstable CIC. It is called the 25th Amendment. If the concerns were as great as some people make them out to be, why wasn’t it at least attempted? I think we have a lot of smoke here but no fire.

Reactions: AM64
There IS an acceptable procedure for dealing with an unstable CIC. It is called the 25th Amendment. If the concerns were as great as some people make them out to be, why wasn’t it at least attempted? I think we have a lot of smoke here but no fire.
I think we had an orchestrated attempt to undermine the President at every turn possible. People talk about an attempted revolution from Trump supporters back in January, while the real revolution happened years ago behind the scenes and out of the public eye.

I think we had an orchestrated attempt to undermine the President at every turn possible. People talk about an attempted revolution from Trump supporters back in January, while the real revolution happened years ago behind the scenes and out of the public eye.

It's always fine & dandy when the Democrats want to stage their coup.
They like sitting up there on their high horse demanding things to be done their way.

It's always fine & dandy when the Democrats want to stage their coup.
They like sitting up there on their high horse demanding things to be done their way.
Which Democrats tried to stage a coup?in

Edit: I don't think Trump tried to stage a coup. I think he tried to do anything he could to stay in office. He really thinks he was cheated.

What makes this argument more ridiculous by members of the deep state is Trump was a peace time type POTUS. Anyone that trusts the deep state is asinine.

This breach of chain of command must be dealt with appropriately and without empathy.

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
I don't know what you're talking about. But how would you know whether an agent is a D or R?

See my edit above. D or R? Obama weaponized the FBI before he left office to spy on Trump during his campaign & after Trump was elected. To make up false accusations on Trump. They were wanting to put Hillary in as POTUS to carry on Obama's agenda of installing what Joe Biden is doing right now. Trump threw the monkey wrench into their plans on the defeat of Hillary. Democrats are in a fit of rage & hate of all the Republican support until this day.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
This entire thing stinks to me honestly. That ain't a crack on the former Admin either.
Regardless where you stand politically I think all this serves to illustrate (if in fact true) that overreach and impropriety are normal and accepted in the military and government.

See my edit above. D or R? Obama weaponized the FBI before he left office to spy on Trump during his campaign & after Trump was elected. To make up false accusations on Trump. They were wanting to pout Hillary in as POTUS to carry on Obama's agenda of installing what Joe Biden is doing right now. Trump threw the monkey wrench into their plans on the defeat of Hillary. Democrats are in a fit of rage & hate of all the Republican support until this day.
Oh, you're talking about a debunked conspiracy theory.

Oh, you're talking about a debunked conspiracy theory.

I mean I am no Trump fan but it was quite clear if you bothered to watch any of the hearings that most if not all of the allegations leveled at Trump were either greatly embellished or partisan politics. Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler looked like absolute fools.

VN Store

Back