The very stable genius had to be sequestered from nukes

Vaguely. Didn't mention nukes though. Just "fire and fury" or something along those lines

Forgot about that one. I'm talking about the one where he said somebody needs to tell KJU that his [nuclear] button was much bigger than Korea's.

Forgot about that one. I'm talking about the one where he said somebody needs to tell KJU that his [nuclear] button was much bigger than Korea's.

I think you're confusing Trump telling Marco Rubio his hands weren't the...

Anyway.

Thing is, KJU calmed straight down afterwards. No thread drift, but that was the first time an American leader had talked to the North Koreans that way. But it worked.

Reactions: AM64
Esper and Trump were at odds long before that, I recall Esper digging his feet in on not allowing Trump to use active duty military personnel to intervene in protesting. Lots of tumult in their relationship.

A any rate, if Miley made the call at the behest of Esper and isn't being portrayed accurately by Woodward then this is a nothing burger.

I agree. It would just be another case of Woodward using his imagination.

Esper and Trump were at odds long before that, I recall Esper digging his feet in on not allowing Trump to use active duty military personnel to intervene in protesting. Lots of tumult in their relationship.

A any rate, if Miley made the call at the behest of Esper and isn't being portrayed accurately by Woodward then this is a nothing burger.

"Allegedly" to use AD against the insurrectionists in Portland and other places. Which actually is covered under the law believe it or not.

Regardless, it's just more "sources" that were never substantiated.

There were calls for Milley to resign following the news of the reported phone calls in which he said, “I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay. We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you," adding, “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time. It's not going to be a surprise.

Last edited:
John Kirby is doing a world class bobbing and weaving job ducking questions on Milley in this Pentagon press briefing 😂

There were calls for Milley to resign following the news of the reported phone calls in which he said, “I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay. We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you," adding, “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Indeed, in annals of military conflict, no adage is more true than "tell the enemy you're about to attack."

Sheesh. How many are owned by China.

Now the a statement is coming out from a Milley spokesperson and the White House, I think this guy should be fired immediately and indicted.

The only this is not an option is if the democrats are trying to hide this. I think the public will demand this. We need to get to the bottom of what was going on and who all was aware and a part of this behavior.

Senator Marco Rubio wrote a letter to President Biden demanding that he fire Milley 'immediately' for working to 'actively undermine' Trump while retired Lt Col Alexander Vindman argued that the alleged phone calls 'set an extremely dangerous precedent' that 'you can't simply walk away from.'

Tucker Carlson slammed Milley as 'treasonous'.

He added: 'How do you describe this? 'Deep state' isn't strong enough,' It's treason. It's a crime.'

'To those who say they're worried about authoritarianism coming in America, well, it's here.' 'That's what this is. Authoritarian government. Government by unelected, unaccountable leaders willing to use violence to preserve their rule.'

47917647-9990247-image-a-10_1631639826618.jpg

'You need to let this thing go' Ivanka Trump told her father as he watched the Capitol riot unfold | Daily Mail Online

Senator Marco Rubio wrote a letter to President Biden demanding that he fire Milley 'immediately' for working to 'actively undermine' Trump while retired Lt Col Alexander Vindman argued that the alleged phone calls 'set an extremely dangerous precedent' that 'you can't simply walk away from.'

Tucker Carlson slammed Milley as 'treasonous'.

He added: 'How do you describe this? 'Deep state' isn't strong enough,' It's treason. It's a crime.'

'To those who say they're worried about authoritarianism coming in America, well, it's here.' 'That's what this is. Authoritarian government. Government by unelected, unaccountable leaders willing to use violence to preserve their rule.'

47917647-9990247-image-a-10_1631639826618.jpg

'You need to let this thing go' Ivanka Trump told her father as he watched the Capitol riot unfold | Daily Mail Online
Such high class journalism. Wonder if it's similar to a pedal stool?

Ivanka Trump told her father three times to stop pedaling election fraud claims as he watched the Capitol riot unfold on TV on January 6, according to a new book.

Now the a statement is coming out from a Milley spokesperson and the White House, (2) I think this guy should be fired immediately and indicted.

The only this is not an option is if the democrats are trying to hide this. I think the public will demand this. (1) We need to get to the bottom of what was going on and who all was aware and a part of this behavior.

The sequence of events outlined in your post is hilarious.

How about we get to the bottom of it and if the allegations are true, seek to punish?

Last edited:
"Allegedly" to use AD against the insurrectionists in Portland and other places. Which actually is covered under the law believe it or not.

Regardless, it's just more "sources" that were never substantiated.

tommy-lee-jones-i-dont-care.gif

I think the only thing that matters is whether Esper was aware and if Mileys call was made at his behest.

The sequence of events outlined in your post are hilarious.

How about we get to the bottom of it and if the allegations are true, seek to punish?

They have fired cabinet members for less or they have resigned. After that we need to find out what Schumer and Pelosi, and what who ever else knows.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
They have fired cabinet members for less or they have resigned. After that we need to find out what Schumer and Pelosi, and what who ever else knows.

I'll take this post as capitulation that you agree with me.

This is where I wonder if you guys are hoping there's an adult in the room with senile old slow joe when he has a dementia moment and starts trying to crack open the football to start mashing buttons.

I'll take this post as capitulation that you agree with me.

Well you have it wrong. Milley needs to go because he has not denied these charges.

Then anyone that knew anything should be brought to justice.

VN Store

Back