The Virginia Gov race

Crown and Coke... lost my job Monday. After 19 years. This is my coping mechanism. So numb I can barely feel my teeth.

Not to just to far off topic, but the place we get supplies from told us that stuff is getting thin. No primer, clear coat is hard to get, we have to wait sometimes a month for parts. May not be to long for us.

Hope it works out positive for you in the end.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Not to just to far off topic, but the place we get supplies from told us that stuff is getting thin. No primer, clear coat is hard to get, we have to wait sometimes a month for parts. May not be to long for us.

Hope it works out positive for you in the end.
Thank you. Things do have a way of working out.

Reactions: Vol423
Ciattarelli Team Blasts 'irresponsible' Media for calling close New Jersey governor's race

The campaign for Jack Ciattarelli, the GOP candidate in the New Jersey governor's race, lashed out at the Associated Press for calling the contest for Democratic incumbent Phil Murphy.

Stami Williams, the communications director for Ciattarelli, noted how the race is close and not all votes have been counted while castigating the media for declaring a winner on Wednesday.

Ciattarelli team blasts 'irresponsible' media for calling close New Jersey governor's race

Reactions: StarRaider
Financial sales / consumer lending. Was at First Horizon (formerly known as First Tennessee) at Downtown West/Kingston Pike since 2007. The Crown is helping. Its fine.
Sorry to hear that. Losing a job is really tough. Did you know it was coming?

And I'm sorry to all for the earlier posts... was just venting and being a jerk for the hell of it. I won't post for a while. GO VOLS!!!!!
Don’t disappear from the board. It’s important to try to keep your spirits up during a job search. We all give each other a hard time in here, but we genuinely care about our fellow Vol fans.

I'm sorry, but wtf? So racism is now anti Democrat? I don't understand dudes position here. Goal post moving? Being butthurt for the sake of it? Can someone please explain
I can’t explain it. Is he trying to say she’s a racist because she’s holding a weapon? If so, why don’t residents from his home town of Chicago call all the gang shooters there racists? Ultimately what it boils down to is that they’re going to say you’re a racist if you don’t vote for Democrats.

I can’t explain it. Is he trying to say she’s a racist because she’s holding a weapon? If so, why don’t residents from his home town of Chicago call all the gang shooters there racists? Ultimately what it boils down to is that they’re going to say you’re a racist if you don’t vote for Democrats.
That was kinda what I was thinking

And I'm sorry to all for the earlier posts... was just venting and being a jerk for the hell of it. I won't post for a while. GO VOLS!!!!!

Hey man, in times like this, if you can’t vent to your VolNation brethren, who can you vent to?? Don’t sweat it. Look forward to better days and a new path. I’ve been there.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back