The Virginia Gov race

Don't forget that he had two sons either. Most of you inbred, redneck goobers don't seem to want to talk about Beau, however.

I think I know you, I would ask if your name was Jeff if I didn't watch the man die. He liked using that with a few more cuss words laced in.
I can say this for sure, the inbred rednecks around east TN come in droves, both in D's and R's

The worse strategy was nominating someone you knew to be rightfully hated by what was obviously a critical mass of the public......Trumpers even admired and encouraged the very things that justified the hatred.

Critical mass? The difference was about 5%. So again, it was all about feelz and not the reality of what everyone knew to be the dumpster fire that this administration is.

Have you been formulating your excuses for the loss? I mean did you watch your cult leader Biden? He looks like a beaten dog. He can barely make coherent thoughts.

The excuses your party has used for this loss is beyond laughable. Dog whistle racism. Trump. CRT. Blah, blah, blah. They just will not acknowledge that people are getting fed up with the BS liberals continue to feed them.
Cult leader? Are you joking? I didn't support Biden in the primaries and I'm confidently hopeful he will not run in '24.

Seems like playing the if you don’t vote for us then you are racist card is failing.

I have been called a racist so much I think it's losing meaning. I was a racist for my 2nd amendment shirt, when I said I voted for Ben Carson in the 2016 primary, I was racist because I was pandering.

Critical mass? The difference was about 5%. So again, it was all about feelz and not the reality of what everyone knew to be the dumpster fire that this administration is.
Feelz? lol......Feelz is what fueled the runaway Trump train straight off the tracks.

Crown and Coke... lost my job Monday. After 19 years. This is my coping mechanism. So numb I can barely feel my teeth.
I don’t agree with much you post on here, but I do respect your right to express your opinions. Sorry to hear about your job loss. Hopefully a new door will open for you quickly.

VN Store

Back