The Virginia Gov race

And I'm sorry to all for the earlier posts... was just venting and being a jerk for the hell of it. I won't post for a while. GO VOLS!!!!!
Keep posting and venting if it helps you blow off steam BB85. I give you a lot of **** and will down the road too but I’m really sorry to hear you’re going thru this. Like you said better days ahead.

Crown and Coke... lost my job Monday. After 19 years. This is my coping mechanism. So numb I can barely feel my teeth.
Gah. I'm sorry for your situation man. Relax on the sauce and get applications in. You got this. Everything will work itself out and in this market, it might actually benefit you.

The great divide.
Some try to widen the gap, some try to narrow the gap.

That’s fantasy land talk and you know it. Neither side wants to narrow anything. Both parties have created the divide. Neither side wants a United people. Because a United people is much more difficult to dupe, control and lie to.

G-d forbid that there ever be in the VN PF a rational deconstruction of a recent election. Fifty pages of derision and red flag waving. Any of you posting about others’ biases need to take a good look in the mirror. The lot of you reflect the very thoughtless bias you deride in others, just another flavor. Folks, orange is not a primary color. It’s a blend. You should draw from this.

It's so refreshing to see someone like Winsome be elevated to a position of power. I get so sick of the whole racism card being played for a political agenda. If you see racism in everything around you then you probably are a racist.

Virginia lieutenant governor-elect Winsome Sears reflected on her victory in the race to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected as Virginia's lieutenant governor Wednesday on "The Story with Martha MacCallum," saying she was "destroying all of the narratives about race."

"We’re framing too many issues in terms of race and it just continues to divide us," she said. "And, unfortunately, politicians are using it as a tool because of the things that have happened to us historically to advance, I would think, their nefarious purposes."

Winsome said that it was important for people to "stop looking at race," and instead, just look "at people."

Sears stressed that she is only a "heartbeat away" from the governorship, and insisting that she is a victim due to the color of her skin is a non-argument.

Winsome Sears reflects on historic Virginia election win; dismantling ‘all narratives’ on race

Since when the menstrual bloody f*** does that matter? At the behest of Donald Trump, an audit of Pennsylvania from the 2020 Presidential Election is about to begin. Biden won PA by more than 80,000 votes!
Hate that you lost your job.

Last edited:
It wouldn’t help….. Democrats would keep going with this race war nonsense and the republicans would forget what a conservative is.
I think it would. Maybe for starters more repubs would understand that the vast majority of dems want nothing to do with race war nonsense and the perception that they do is fueled by the ones on the right wishing to increase the divide.

Those same white supremist the media are crying about helped Biden win by 10 points....at least they got that right. The racist people in VA voted for the racist candidate (Biden).

Reactions: StarRaider
I think it would. Maybe for starters more repubs would understand that the vast majority of dems want nothing to do with race war nonsense and the perception that they do is fueled by the ones on the right wishing to increase the divide.
I don’t consider myself on the right or left…. I sit there and watch as they call the new governor of Virginia racist and the new black lieutenant governor as being adjacent to white supremacy…. It might not be the majority of the left that feel this way but the ones that do are very vocal about it.

I don’t consider myself on the right or left…. I sit there and watch as they call the new governor of Virginia racist and the new black lieutenant governor as being adjacent to white supremacy…. It might not be the majority of the left that feel this way but the ones that do are very vocal about it.
It most definitely is, which is the sad part.

VN Store

Back