The Virginia Gov race

Not even close. You believing it is is the sad part.
Have you not been paying attention? It’s been in newspaper articles…. Left leaning news shows….politicians either saying it straight forward or insinuating it….. They even sent fake white supremacists to the Governor of Virginia’s campaign rally.

As opposed to the radical right, which believes if you don't like it you should leave, unless you're from somewhere else then stay there, and stops just shy of hunting the poor for sport as an expression of personal liberty.
“Hunting the poor for sport?” This is you othering and using strawmen again. Ridiculous post

You always feel the need to defend leftist BS even when it’s exaggerated by partisans on either side

Nah. I play devil's advocate quite a bit to balance out the viewpoints in here. It's one hell of a booming echo chamber.

Nah. I play devil's advocate quite a bit to balance out the viewpoints in here. It's one hell of a booming echo chamber.
Only for those who can’t try to make excuses for and work around actual facts and logic. Of course there are some partisan posts by political hacks on both sides posted here but it’s funny you only play “devils advocate” on one side and then again use emotional irrational takes to cover for your true beliefs then when called on your hypocrisy you scurry to the “they were doing it too” defense. At least act like you mean what you post

Reactions: StarRaider
Only for those who can’t try to make excuses for and work around actual facts and logic. Of course there are some partisan posts by political hacks on both sides posted here but it’s funny you only play “devils advocate” on one side and then again use emotional irrational takes to cover for your true beliefs then when called on your hypocrisy you scurry to the “they were doing it too” defense. At least act like you mean what you post

I don't feel like sitting in the box you've made for me. It doesn't fit.

Have you not been paying attention? It’s been in newspaper articles…. Left leaning news shows….politicians either saying it straight forward or insinuating it….. They even sent fake white supremacists to the Governor of Virginia’s campaign rally.
I guess not, because I have not heard it or seen it once.

I don't feel like sitting in the box you've made for me. It doesn't fit.
Your posting history has proven otherwise. We’ve had this discussion before about your hypocrisy of “othering” and about what constitutes “legitimate news sources” in your mind. You either are blind to the obvious or too lost in your attempted cuteness to realize it

Your posting history has proven otherwise. We’ve had this discussion before about your hypocrisy of “othering” and about what constitutes “legitimate news sources” in your mind. You either are blind to the obvious or too lost in your attempted cuteness to realize it

I'm cute!

Funny, you never seem to be around when I post in agreement with the supermajority here. Never have anything supportive to say when I do support issues that may be considered right of center. Don't acknowledge when I admit that an information source is actually really well done and worth serious consideration by those who may not agree with its premise.

Nope, you just show up to remind me that there will only be one way of being accepted here and I will never, ever meet that standard in your eyes. That I have to hold myself to a significantly higher standard and police myself above and beyond what anyone else does for themselves. That my neurodivergent nature and alternative way of viewing the universe just isn't right.

I can live with that. Reminds me of my childhood relationship with my dad.

Funny, you never seem to be around when I post in agreement with the supermajority here. Never have anything supportive to say when I do support issues that may be considered right of center. Don't acknowledge when I admit that an information source is actually really well done and worth serious consideration by those who may not agree with its premise.

Nope, you just show up to remind me that there will only be one way of being accepted here and I will never, ever meet that standard in your eyes. That I have to hold myself to a significantly higher standard and police myself above and beyond what anyone else does for themselves. That my neurodivergent nature and alternative way of viewing the universe just isn't right.

I can live with that. Reminds me of my childhood relationship with my dad.
Actually you will see that I do like a lot of your posts and agree with you on some. The issue I have with you is that you try to act like you are above the other posters or condescend to them sometimes when in reality you do the exact same thing many times. Even as you write this post like some kind of victim coming off the cross, you take shots at the supposed “supermajority” in the “echo chamber”.
It’s ok to have differing opinions, but come with logic and reason not emotional “oh I’m such a victim, the world is against me and there are so many conservatives out here I have to play devils advocate and pretend I’m one as well”

You tend slightly left because you see the world that way and you use emotional experiences (job, health, daddy issues, etc) to “back up” that worldview but you claim objectivity.

I think you are an ok guy just chill with the hyperbole strawmen and othering people you don’t agree with

Funny how you seem to be so “in the know” politically unless the story is about Democrats doing something racist, illegal or unethical
You mean like acting like white supremacists and launching race-based attacks against the first black female Lt. Governor in Virginia? Stuff like that?

Ol' Luther is a dyed-in-the-wool racist himself. It's not worth it to address him anymore.

Funny how you seem to be so “in the know” politically unless the story is about Democrats doing something racist, illegal or unethical
I'm flattered that you consider me "in the know".
I haven't watched or listened to 10 minutes of national news in the past month.

VN Store

Back