The Virginia Gov race

Reactions: volbeast33
I think it would. Maybe for starters more repubs would understand that the vast majority of dems want nothing to do with race war nonsense and the perception that they do is fueled by the ones on the right wishing to increase the divide.

😂🤣😂🤣 What a joke. The dementia patient, his side kick, Barry Sotero, and many other race baiters just recently endorsed a race hustler in VA. It’s all they know. They want people to be “victims” so they can be their “savior”/demise.

Last edited:
I guess not, because I have not heard it or seen it once.

It’s posts like this that reveal you as the troll you are. You are either clueless to today’s current state of affairs or an outright liar and plain troll, there is evidence of both. All any human has to do is turn on any media outlet or pick up any newspaper to see the racial divide ploy at work, it is literally everywhere and denying it reveals you to be either stupid or a liar. Watch MSNBC or CNNs coverage and commentary of yesterday’s VA election, listen to them saying the Democrats lost because VA voters are uninformed white extremist voters. Listen to Van Jones call VA voters white terrorists who have no sense of vision ( even though those same voters just elected a woman and woman of color mind you, for the first time in the state’s history as their LT Governor. The race baiting, bumbling fool that currently occupies the White House sat in front of the country and whole world and told you “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”, it’s all documented, videoed, and on record fact and denying it makes you look like an imbecile and lying troll. Step up your game and spare us the weak sauce.

It’s posts like this that reveal you as the troll you are. You are either clueless to today’s current state of affairs or an outright liar and plain troll, there is evidence of both. All any human has to do is turn on any media outlet or pick up any newspaper to see the racial divide ploy at work, it is literally everywhere and denying it reveals you to be either stupid or a liar. Watch MSNBC or CNNs coverage and commentary of yesterday’s VA election, listen to them saying the Democrats lost because VA voters are uninformed white extremist voters. Listen to Van Jones call VA voters white terrorists who have no sense of vision ( even though those same voters just elected a woman and woman of color mind you, for the first time in the state’s history as their LT Governor. The race baiting, bumbling fool that currently occupies the White House sat in front of the country and whole world and told you “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”, it’s all documented, videoed, and on record fact and denying it makes you look like an imbecile and lying troll. Step up your game and spare us the weak sauce.
Again, don't feed the actual racist.

How informed 😂 yet you try to comment here on subjects you don’t even have knowledge about.
Try?
We've all seen how the consumption of "news" effects one's actual factual understanding.
It's an inverse relationship for most.

It’s his go to play when he has no defense for his friends’ views

Good to get that off your chest?
Please provide a link where the Virginia voters were called uninformed white extremist.
Please provide a link where Van Jones called voters white terrorists.
If you can't...........you are the lying imbecile.
I'll wait.

All I saw (on my brief search) was Van talking about the right using Critical Race Theory as a dog whistle to inflame the racists instincts within voters. I agree. The only time I hear anything about CRT (and I'm in education) is when the right is using it to inflame the gullible.

😂🤣😂🤣 What a joke. The dementia patient, his side kid, Barry Sotero, and many other race baiters just recently endorsed a race hustler in VA. It’s all they know. They want people to be “victims” so they can be their “savior”/demise.
LOL.......The hustler is the one using CRT as a scare tactic. You guys are so insanely gullible.

Last edited:
Please provide a link where the Virginia voters were called uninformed white extremist.
I'll wait.

All I saw (on my brief search) was Van talking about the right using Critical Race Theory as a dog whistle to inflame the racists instincts within voters. I agree. The only time I hear anything about CRT (and I'm in education) is when the right is using it to inflame the gullible.

This is why you are mentally unstable, what percentage of the white US population is inherently racist?

He doesn't possess the capability to have a serious discussion. I used to think he was just trolling but I am pretty sure he actually believes what he posts which is more concerning.
He said he hasn't seen certain things in a post right below video evidence of the things he hasn't seen.

To be fair, though, him covering his ears, closing his eyes, and humming would make his post technically not a lie.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Since when the menstrual bloody f*** does that matter? At the behest of Donald Trump, an audit of Pennsylvania from the 2020 Presidential Election is about to begin. Biden won PA by more than 80,000 votes!
Speaking of menstruating, it must be your time of the month. You’re particularly bitchy.

LOL.......The hustler is the one CRT as a scare tactic. You guys are so insanely gullible.

It's both sides, really. People on the left are trying to brand the opposition to CRT as racists and the right is losing their absolute minds over CRT trying to scare people.

I can't believe how cowardly the right is about confronting our racial history. It's no wonder some on the left are confused about their motives (some are not confused, they are just seizing the political opportunity). It makes little sense to anybody who can look at CRT with a minimal degree of fairness. We've heard people claim that Facebook and Twitter are modern book burners, but apparently banning everybody else's kids from engaging in a totally legitimate topic of discussion in K-12 is fine. Apparently, fear-mongering was a winning strategy, so I guess good for them because winning is everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol
I'll wait.

How about the link above you where everyone from CNN and MSNBC essentially blamed racism for Youngkin winning because CRT and wokeness is "just a dog whistle"

"Its just teaching about slavery"

Such ridiculous lies.

In that clip they are literally being critical of America through the lens of critical theory.

CRT is no dog whistle when almost every college in the United States makes every student take classes like intersectionality (branch of CRT) and forces them to bow down to the belief that all white people are inherently racist because they benefit from a white supremacist system in society. Even if they deny it, based on their whiteness they are complicit in these so called systems of white supremacy.

This bs is promoted in education, the media and social media ad nauseum and has been for a while now and turns out a lot of people don't want to except that silly racist bs because we believe in the enlightenment, truth and the autonomy of individuals. Not everyone's lot in life is determined by their group identity. "You are white or black FIRST then you are an individual" screw that racist bs

LOL.......The hustler is the one CRT as a scare tactic. You guys are so insanely gullible.
McAuliffe is the one that screwed that up…. Parents are concerned about changing curriculum in schools…. McAuliffe got frustrated and said that parents had no business being involved…. He was a horrible candidate for governor.

Reactions: Vol423
I think America would love to go back to 2015 and start the primaries over.
No, you really don’t. You might get President Cruz or Rubio, same policies with a more acceptable messenger that you couldn’t demonize as easily (although we al know how hard the left would try)

Reactions: Vol423
How about the link above you where everyone from CNN and MSNBC essentially blamed racism for Youngkin winning because CRT and wokeness is "just a dog whistle"

"Its just teaching about slavery"

Such ridiculous lies.

In that clip they are literally being critical of America through the lens of critical theory.

CRT is no dog whistle when almost every college in the United States makes every student take classes like intersectionality (branch of CRT) and forces them to bow down to the belief that all white people are inherently racist because they benefit from a white supremacist system in society. Even if they deny it, based on their whiteness they are complicit in these so called systems of white supremacy.

This bs is promoted in education, the media and social media ad nauseum and has been for a while now and turns out a lot of people don't want to except that silly racist bs because we believe in the enlightenment, truth and the autonomy of individuals. Not everyone's lot in life is determined by their group identity. "You are white or black FIRST then you are an individual" screw that racist bs
Your post proves my point.
If you think CRT is some threat........you have been brainwashed.....step away from right wing media

VN Store

Back