The Virginia Gov race

Paper ballots on Election Day only, filled out in person after presentation of a valid photo ID. AAnyone who absolutely MUST vote early can do so within 7 days prior to an election by going IN PERSON to the county registrar of elections or a post office and fill out a notarized ballot upon presentation of photo ID. Military serving overseas can continue to vote by mail under current law. There. Fixed it!

Funny enough I got a Change of Address Notice a couple of weeks ago from the USPS. Went online to file a dispute and just the other day received the frakin same notice. No response from the PO. Wonder if someone is trying to steal my mail

The minions in this case would be the ones mindlessly lead by right wing media.
The "why" is to sow racial discourse.
It's the same as with the whole portrayal of BLM protestors as riotous thugs. There are still nuts in the PF who believe this.

Now come one, Luther! You have to be more specific on the minions. Are you referring to the parents who are not overjoyed with the crap they are seeing in their school systems? Or are you saying they are imagining it and it just the "right wing media" telling them they should go raise hell at the school board. Did that father who got arrested get brainwashed into believing his daughter was raped by listening to Tucker Carlson?

Come on, man up and spell it out: who are the minions?

Interesting explanation for the "why" is to sow racial discourse. It is interesting because it seems that Republicans are constantly accused of being racists by those on the left. I enjoyed the guilty pleasure of watching the election night meltdown on CNN and MSNBC Tuesday night. And a good number of the talking heads, Joy Reid in particular although not alone, were pretty explicit in stating the result was a backlash by racists. Good thing liberals do not spread racial discourse, right!

The part of BLM is a riot unto itself. Yeah, those peace-loving BLM protestors. Count me among the nuts on this one.

Now come one, Luther! You have to be more specific on the minions. Are you referring to the parents who are not overjoyed with the crap they are seeing in their school systems? Or are you saying they are imagining it and it just the "right wing media" telling them they should go raise hell at the school board. Did that father who got arrested get brainwashed into believing his daughter was raped by listening to Tucker Carlson?

Come on, man up and spell it out: who are the minions?

Interesting explanation for the "why" is to sow racial discourse. It is interesting because it seems that Republicans are constantly accused of being racists by those on the left. I enjoyed the guilty pleasure of watching the election night meltdown on CNN and MSNBC Tuesday night. And a good number of the talking heads, Joy Reid in particular although not alone, were pretty explicit in stating the result was a backlash by racists. Good thing liberals do not spread racial discourse, right!

The part of BLM is a riot unto itself. Yeah, those peace-loving BLM protestors. Count me among the nuts on this one.
I already counted you among the nuts.
The minions would be anyone who believes CRT is actually an issue to get worked up over.
We've had a number of parents in our district complain about teachers teaching CRT (which they don't). In every instance, the parent has been a right wing nut and completely clueless.

The minions would be anyone who believes CRT is actually an issue to get worked up over.
We've had a number of parents in our district complain about teachers teaching CRT (which they don't). In every instance, the parent has been a right wing nut and completely clueless.
“In every instance”. You couldn’t possibly know this. And again I’m waiting to hear how your assertion that racism caused white and Hispanic families in Virginia to elect a Hispanic male and African American women was similar to “bussing in the 70s”

“In every instance”. You couldn’t possibly know this. And again I’m waiting to hear how your assertion that racism caused white and Hispanic families in Virginia to elect a Hispanic male and African American women was similar to “bussing in the 70s”
Ignoring the trends of Hispanic voters especially will end the Democrat party. Fine by me.

Ignoring the trends of Hispanic voters especially will end the Democrat party. Fine by me.

There is a pretty silent and slow shift underway right now. I don’t normally engage in political discussions with too many people day to day, and I’ve had several people in the Hispanic and black communities proactively share with me they are done with Democrats and their policies.

The most interesting thing to me was how Trump appealed to specifically Hispanics. Despite many of them being extremely turned off by his personality, his policies and stances resonated with them. Generally speaking, Hispanics are very nationalistic, and I think that is one of the reasons they gravitated toward his America first message.

You do not get to decide what issues the rest of us “get worked up over” any more than we get to decide the same for you.

Regan always said that Hispanics were actually conservatives, they just didn’t know it yet. Once again, as in so many other things, Regan was just a few decades ahead of the times. Still 10x the man that Trump ever was IMHO

Thank God his ilk and profession is going the way of the dodo
Nope, the mindest may be driven underground, but it is always there, waiting in a chance to step in and bend others to the Will of the collective. For “our own good” though to be sure. There is nothing new under the sun.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

So you live in the LCPS, have reviewed all the complaints by the parents and concluded they are all completely clueless?

I made no such assertion.
The assertion I made was that CRT was being used politically much as bussing was in the 70's. Big difference.

You did make that assertion by saying you didn’t see anything wrong or untruthful with that clip when they are saying those exact things
No they didn't. Get a clue.
10% voting for racial reasons means 90% did not vote for racial reasons.
They said it played a significant role in the outcome of the election. 10% constitutes a significant role.
Nowhere has anyone ever said all of the votes were cast for racial reasons.....just far more than should be acceptable.

No they didn't. Get a clue.
10% voting for racial reasons means 90% did not vote for racial reasons.
They said it played a significant role in the outcome of the election. 10% constitutes a significant role.
Nowhere has anyone ever said all of the votes were cast for racial reasons.....just far more than should be acceptable.

Lol. You and your math salad. 🤣

He just “knows” what people in another state were thinking. Percentages and everything 😂😂😂
So do you think the people in the clip were making the assertion that 100% of the republican vote was racially motivated?
Do you think that 0% of the republican vote was racially motivated?
Do you think that the CRT issue was a factor in anyone's vote decision?

So do you think the people in the clip were making the assertion that 100% of the republican vote was racially motivated?
Do you think that 0% of the republican vote was racially motivated?
Do you think that the CRT issue was a factor in anyone's vote decision?
Possibly. You don’t know for sure. I would say that the school superintendent board and teachers covering up a transgender rape had more to do with it. Typical for educators though. And they lost big because of it

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Possibly. You don’t know for sure. I would say that the school superintendent board and teachers covering up a transgender rape had more to do with it. Typical for educators though. And they lost big because of it
Possibly?
Which of the 3 questions were you answering?

That is a Damn lie! You don't know what the F*** you are talking about... and it is bull $hit lies like this which keep people from vaccinating.

Even though this is from the Bee... tell me it is a lie. Go ahead... I'll wait for your proof. It's experimental, and unnecessary. Hell I 'll even throw in unethical along with that.
pfizer daily child death.jpeg

VN Store

Back