The Virginia Gov race

The really funny thing is that liberals have to resort to this false flag schtick to make conservatives look like radical hateful loonies. Conservatives have it SOOOO much easier. We just video the real articles at rallies because they actually ARE radical hateful loonies šŸ˜€
Look at all the "hate crimes" around the country and see how many are hoaxes.

I'd say the moral compass of the average leftist is in the toilet but that would imply they actually have one.

Somewhere between 30 and 40 percent of the populace in blue states would vote for Satan himself as long as he had a D next to his name on the ballot
No 30-40% would vote for satan with any letter beside his name. and about 30-40% of blue states would vote for a blank beside the D, and in red states 30-40% would vote for a blank followed by an R..... the parties have turned us against each other. How else could Glenn Jacobs be elected as a libertarian other than running with no letter beside his name.

Reactions: NEO
Look at all the "hate crimes" around the country and see how many are hoaxes.

I'd say the moral compass of the average leftist is in the toilet but that would imply they actually have one.

To be fair I do think there is a difference between a leftist and a democrat. The problem is the democrat party is creating more leftists than moderates that has produced an inevitable situation for the party. They have a utopian view of society and the only way to attempt to achieve it is through radicalism and provide a haven for it to fester and grow.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and NEO
To be fair I do think there is a difference between a leftist and a democrat. The problem is the democrat party is creating more leftists than moderates that has produced an inevitable situation for the party. They have a utopian view of society and the only way to attempt to achieve it is through radicalism and provide a haven for it to fester and grow.
Conservatives believe that human nature is corrupt and that a shared moral code coupled with maximum possible freedom within a civil society is the recipe for life. Liberals for the most part think that humanity is reformable/perfectible and only needs the correct political/economic framework to allow humanity to evolve to its ultimate equitable and fair potential (hence the almost religious attachment to the ā€œhistorical inevitablyā€ preached by Marxism. Or as I put it. Liberals ignore human nature, conservatives at least try to take advantage of it (capitalism)

Conservatives believe that human nature is corrupt and that a shared moral code coupled with maximum possible freedom within a civil society is the recipe for life. Liberals for the most part think that humanity is reformable/perfectible and only needs the correct political/economic framework to allow humanity to evolve to its ultimate equitable and fair potential (hence the almost religious attachment to the ā€œhistorical inevitablyā€ preached by Marxism. Or as I put it. Liberals ignore human nature, conservatives at least try to take advantage of it (capitalism)
I have twin 1 year old granddaughters that prove you right. They are as sweet and loved as humanly possible, but want what they want.

Man
I have twin 1 year old granddaughters that prove you right. They are as sweet and loved as humanly possible, but want what they want.
Manā€™s original sin in the Gardenā€¦.ā€I want to do it my way. I want to be like Godā€. So it has ever been thus. I am guilty of the same nature as Adam and only a sinless savior holds the cure.

Man Democrats must be really worried if theyā€™re resorting to this.

You have to love the diversity and inclusion of the va-democrat white supremists with the black guy and chick guy on the left.

i award these idiots a 4 on the jussie smollette stupidity scale

Last edited:
FC5DUjMVUAMeyd1

The Lincoln Project roasted as 'deranged hacks' for orchestrating viral hoax to smear Youngkin

The disgraced anti-Trump group The Lincoln Project is facing intense backlash for orchestrating the viral hoax involving tiki torch-holding individuals associating themselves with the Youngkin campaign.

Twitter was set ablaze after images of a group wearing white shirts, khakis, baseball caps and sunglasses stood alongside the campaign bus of Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin reportedly vocal expressing support for the Republican, according to local NBC affiliate anchor Elizabeth Holmes.

The stunt was seized upon by the left, including staffers from Democrat candidate Terry McAuliffe's campaign.

"The Unite the Right rally was one of the darkest days in the Commonwealth's history. this is who Glenn Youngkin's supporters are," McAuliffe spokesperson Christina Freundlich tweeted.

Lincoln-project-Youngkin-bus-2.jpg

"I do not think itā€™s out of realm of possibility that Lincoln Project is taking blame, because they have no shame and their reputation really canā€™t get any worse," Washington Free Beacon executive editor Brent Scher tweeted.

The Lincoln Project roasted as 'deranged hacks' for orchestrating viral hoax to smear Youngkin

Wait, what.. So according to their letter, the Lincoln Project organized a hoax to protest a candidate for not disavowing a hoax perpetrated by the leftist media in lying about what Trump actually said about those in Charlottesville. Ummmm...Duh!šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

They thought normal people would really buy that garbage? Arenā€™t the only ones remaining that havenā€™t seen the actual video of Trumpā€™s statement still living under their utopian rock?

Wait, what.. So according to their letter, the Lincoln Project organized a hoax to protest a candidate for not disavowing a hoax perpetrated by the leftist media in lying about what Trump actually said about those in Charlottesville. Ummmm...Duh!šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

They thought normal people would really buy that garbage? Arenā€™t the only ones remaining that havenā€™t seen the actual video of Trumpā€™s statement still living under their utopian rock?
the pedio rapist angle failed so the lincoln dopes went total retard on this stunt.

Dear God, please never let this evil creature move into the WH

My final prediction....and I would gladly be wrong...is McAuliffe wins by 2-3 points...Once again Dem early ground game trounces GOP....Dems have already tallied 30 percent more early votes than Republicans...Youngkin CAN win if there is a huge non presidential year election day turnout...it could happen the school and education in general have motivated alot of independents.

VN Store

Back