The Virginia Gov race

Not just in Virginia....but nationwide the Dems trounce Republicans in the get out the vote organization...its like staking your opponent to a 2 TD lead on GameDay...sure you can still win but you better play a near perfect game and limit penalties and turnovers...too many things can happen when you plan to wait till election day to vote...sickness...stuck in traffic or at work...long lines at polling places discourage some from voting 20211030_092422.jpg

Not just in Virginia....but nationwide the Dems trounce Republicans in the get out the vote organization...its like staking your opponent to a 2 TD lead on GameDay...sure you can still win but you better play a near perfect game and limit penalties and turnovers...too many things can happen when you plan to wait till election day to vote...sickness...stuck in traffic or at work...long lines at polling places discourage some from voting View attachment 407254

From my understanding votes are counted early in VA. Someone knows the score and I dont like that at all.

Reactions: tbwhhs and VolnJC
From my understanding votes are counted early in VA. Someone knows the score and I dont like that at all.
Nope...imo it shouldn't be "easy" to vote...like some want to do nationwide same day registration and drop in mail box votes...it invites even more fraud than we have now.. but still if its legal then you better get that vote in as soon as possible and most Republicans don't 20211030_093912.jpg

Not just in Virginia....but nationwide the Dems trounce Republicans in the get out the vote organization...its like staking your opponent to a 2 TD lead on GameDay...sure you can still win but you better play a near perfect game and limit penalties and turnovers...too many things can happen when you plan to wait till election day to vote...sickness...stuck in traffic or at work...long lines at polling places discourage some from voting View attachment 407254

If McAuliffe pulls it out get ready for Gavin Newsom like policies in Virginia. If there are enough nimrods to vote for this clown so be it. I wonder how safe their mail in voting process is as well.

A lot can happen if you early vote also. Your ballot could go missing if it isn't for the correct candidate.

You're not going to vote your way out of this...

Last edited:
Reactions: tbwhhs
55% Democrats? That's not going to cut it. Honestly, I think they're going to find that a lot of Democrats don't vote for McAuliffe. His stances on education are that unpopular.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolnJC
I'm not sure what I'm reading here...
According to what VolnJC confirmed to me earlier when I asked him the same question, you're seeing the then-current online gambling odds on the election. VolnJC incorrectly assumes that the gamblers know the results beforehand. Were that true, Hillary Clinton would have won the Presidential election in 2016.

You know, from day one and “grillgate”, I am not sure that there has been a more amateurish and simply horrendous campaign in American history. If I were prone to belief in conspiracy theories, I could almost be convinced that McCauliffe was a Republican plant designed to throw the election (if not for the obvious fact that he was a previous Democrat governor). I mean, someone almost has to WORK HARD at being bad to reach this level of gross incompetence

I'm not sure what I'm reading here...
According to what VolnJC confirmed to me earlier when I asked him the same question, you're seeing the then-current online gambling odds on the election (although I have no idea how to fully interpret the data, as I'm not a gambler). VolnJC incorrectly assumes that the gamblers know the results beforehand. Were that true, Hillary Clinton would have won the Presidential election in 2016.

According to what VolnJC confirmed to me earlier when I asked him the same question, you're seeing the then-current online gambling odds on the election (although I have no idea how to fully interpret the data, as I'm not a gambler). VolnJC incorrectly assumes that the gamblers know the results beforehand. Were that true, Hillary Clinton would have won the Presidential election in 2016.
Thanks for weighing in!

You know, from day one and “grillgate”, I am not sure that there has been a more amateurish and simply horrendous campaign in American history. If I were prone to belief in conspiracy theories, I could almost be convinced that McCauliffe was a Republican plant designed to throw the election (if not for the obvious fact that he was a previous Democrat governor). I mean, someone almost has to WORK HARD at being bad to reach this level of gross incompetence
It's a slap in the face, because you see it, I see it, everyone sees it and they'll rig the election anyway and he'll win with a "historical" number of votes.

Even if I did bet no way I would put a nickel on this race View attachment 407294
VolnJC, as I said previously, I'm not a gambler. I'm not sure that I am correctly interpreting this data. However, this would appear to me to be now indicating that it's considered almost a complete toss-up. That would be far more in-line with the recent polls.

Is that a correct interpretation?

...She was also selected by Biden so that the immediate alternative to Biden is SO bad that invoking the 25th Amendment has little to no appeal, even within his own party.

That may have been an initial safety net decision made by Jill thinking Harris would get solely blamed if crap she had oversight on went bad. Obviously that hasn’t worked out well if that was the plan.
If Poso’s inside dirt is accurate, like usual, Jill has been asking how to get rid of a sitting Veep.

VN Store

Back