Time to Fire Up a Biden is a Liar Thread

Has anyone brought up how Joe kid toucher Biden, throughout his campaign, said he had a plan for "the virus" then just this week said "Oops, never mind I'm just an old demented pedo moron who had no idea what he was talking about"?

It’s been brought up but none of the resident dims care to discuss it.

Has anyone brought up how Joe kid toucher Biden, throughout his campaign, said he had a plan for "the virus" then just this week said "Oops, never mind I'm just an old demented pedo moron who had no idea what he was talking about"?

Nope! No one is allowed to question any Democrat about ANY absurd statement they make. If you do, there will be Hell to pay!

Interesting. I figured two gay dudes married would probably butt heads (no pun intended) too much with both trying to be "the man". I know zero gay folks so that is interesting that they take on the typical heterosexual gender roles.
Don’t lie! You know Luther.

Reactions: StarRaider
You bring up a good point here. When I took my sociology elective at UT back in the 90's gay marriage wasn't really discussed. I wonder if they follow the same relationship dynamics that heterosexual couples do? I'm sure him/her or any of our other left wingers on this forum could expound on their marriage dynamics. Its probably fascinating.
We need to send yer arse back to Komrade aoc's reprogramming kamp

Reactions: Boca Vol
Lol.... I must have missed this news story.... damn it. It must have been awesome

Biden’s Final Pitch To Georgia: Vote Blue And $2,000 Checks Will ‘Go Out The Door Immediately’

A statement like that isn't an election promise; it is fraud. When you promise someone something tangible in return for a vote it's a bribe ... period - no two ways about it.
Maybe we could have some sort of class action lawsuit against him. Maybe we could get EL to take the case? On second thought maybe not, we’d need someone that actually has a license to practice law.

Interesting. I figured two gay dudes married would probably butt heads (no pun intended) too much with both trying to be "the man". I know zero gay folks so that is interesting that they take on the typical heterosexual gender roles.
There were two living in the house behind mine and they got into a hell of a fight on Cinco de Mayo the year before last...at first I thought it was funny and was out on my back porch listening to them...I can’t see the house through all the trees... but I heard it all. Even when they went inside the house.... I could hear doors slamming, glass breaking .... after a minute or two of this I was wondering if I needed to call the cops to keep them from killing each other. It went on for a good 10 minutes if not longer. I drove to the back of the neighborhood the next morning just to make sure there wasn’t police tape around the house

Maybe we could have some sort of class action lawsuit against him. Maybe we could get EL to take the case? On second thought maybe not, we’d need someone that actually has a license to practice law.

What makes this $2000 promise different is that Biden had been elected, so he was speaking in an official capacity rather than promising what he would do if he was elected.

Reactions: VolnJC
There were two living in the house behind mine and they got into a hell of a fight on Cinco de Mayo the year before last...at first I thought it was funny and was out on my back porch listening to them...I can’t see the house through all the trees... but I heard it all. Even when they went inside the house.... I could hear doors slamming, glass breaking .... after a minute or two of this I was wondering if I needed to call the cops to keep them from killing each other. It went on for a good 10 minutes if not longer. I drove to the back of the neighborhood the next morning just to make sure there wasn’t police tape around the house

Probably just a little family fight over the last chimichanga

Try harder boys, try harder.

https://nyti.ms/3cntZP8

tenor.gif

I don't see how $15 per hour will lift anyone out of poverty considering they won't be getting 40 hours, much less overtime.

VN Store

Back