Time to Fire Up a Biden is a Liar Thread

Heh, you'd know about the when part I guess, it's probably a thrill for you to be acknowledged. Though, I imagine I've driven the bus over your limp excuse so many times you'll have to pardon me not remembering. Either way, it's good to know that memory stuck with you, truthfully nothing you've ever uttered to me has been remotely memorable.
I just find it funny that members of the LGBTQXWY community think the rest of us normal people are aficionados of your subculture. We aren't. You should probably obsess less over it.

Joe Biden hasn't said that there is nothing he can do about vaccinations. You are misrepresenting his statements.

Throughout the 2016 Presidential General Election Campaign, Donald Trump pledged to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. ObamaCare). The Republican Party controlled both chambers of Congress during Trump's first two years in office. He accomplished neither objective. Was that a Trump lie ... or will you (most likely) describe it as an honest effort gone bad, and as something other than Trump's fault? I think it will be the latter.
Wrong. Biden guaranteed 100 million vaccinations in his first 100 days. He is 10 million behind right now.

I just find it funny that members of the LGBTQXWY community think the rest of us normal people are aficionados of your subculture. We aren't. You should probably obsess less over it.

My subculture? You keep bringing up a long lost comment and are desperately trying to re-apply it to me, it reeks of projection. One of us is obsessing, I'll grant you that.

My subculture? You keep bringing up a long lost comment and are desperately trying to re-apply it to me, it reeks of projection. One of us is obsessing, I'll grant you that.
I don’t know what you said. It appears you need to reach deep into your heart and pray to Joe Biden for forgiveness. No soul left behind is the motto of your pal pepperjax.

This is really getting to you. You should maybe take some you time today. Settle back with a nice romance novel, guzzle some kombucha, or whatever it is you do to relax.

Seriously? What were Trump's lies? There are too many to catalogue... Lying comes very easy to Donald Trump. And my life doesn't have to be directly impacted for the executive orders to be actions taken which I agree with. I'm not that self-absorbed.

And not one example.

This is really getting to you. You should maybe take some you time today. Settle back with a nice romance novel, guzzle some kombucha, or whatever it is you do to relax.

Maybe take a long drive while he still can. Suck up to his boss while he still has a job. Maybe go kneel to some “black or brown” people and beg for forgiveness.

I don’t know what you said. It appears you need to reach deep into your heart and pray to Joe Biden for forgiveness. No soul left behind is the motto of your pal pepperjax.

Ask @FLVOL_79, it clearly rattled him to the point where he feels the need to make sure I know it didn't. In the mean time, I'm going to keep laughing at the rage in this thread over Biden's landslide victory over Donny Two Times.

Maybe take a long drive while he still can. Suck up to his boss while he still has a job. Maybe go kneel to some “black or brown” people and beg for forgiveness.

As if I would have a boss. :)

Ask @FLVOL_79, it clearly rattled him to the point where he feels the need to make sure I know it didn't. In the mean time, I'm going to keep laughing at the rage in this thread over Biden's landslide victory over Donny Two Times.
Ok. Is donny two times a reference to goodfellas?

Reactions: StarRaider
1. Tell me 1 lie Biden has stated 1 week in
2. Let us know when he gets to 30,000 plus

Claiming “100 million shots in 100 days is an ambitious goal that many said couldn’t be done”. Or his press secretary saying “under trump they averaged 600k a day and we are going to get that number up to a million”.

The day before they took office it was already at a million. So 100 million in 100 days is exactly what trump was doing

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
lol. I see you're still panic stricken over name dropping dick mags. You shouldn't be. We tolerate you.

The problem is, Republicans are so anxious to catch Biden in a lie, that you are losing credibility by changing quotes or even just making things up. You spent 4 years defending a pathological liar. Give me a break.

Trump did a ton of lying. But don’t blame changing quotes on just the right now with Biden. Think back to the COVID press conference when trump wondered aloud about INJECTING bleach “that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.” The media and social media ran with this stating that Trump was telling people to INGEST bleach. For some reason, people started ingesting bleach. But who actually lied? America literally would’ve been safer if the media/social media had just ignored the comment of an imbecile.

There were countless times during his term that we heard what he “meant” or the “deeper meaning” to his words. That was BS. Just leaving him to defend his own words would’ve been a better tact.

Now the right is doing the same. An endless cycle. And we’re all worse off for it.

You’re married aren’t you?
You bring up a good point here. When I took my sociology elective at UT back in the 90's gay marriage wasn't really discussed. I wonder if they follow the same relationship dynamics that heterosexual couples do? I'm sure him/her or any of our other left wingers on this forum could expound on their marriage dynamics. Its probably fascinating.

You bring up a good point here. When I took my sociology elective at UT back in the 90's gay marriage wasn't really discussed. I wonder if they follow the same relationship dynamics that heterosexual couples do? I'm sure him/her or any of our other left wingers on this forum could expound on their marriage dynamics. Its probably fascinating.
Well having a good buddy whom is in a gay marriage and years ago knowing another gay couple very well in a committed relationship I can assure you in those two cases the masculine and feminine roles are maintained within the relationship. On interaction outside of the couple not so much but it’s not hard to see which person would fill which role. Only two cases from my own anecdotal situations TIFWIW 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Well having a good buddy whom is in a gay marriage and years ago knowing another gay couple very well in a committed relationship I can assure you in those two cases the masculine and feminine roles are maintained within the relationship. On interaction outside of the couple not so much but it’s not hard to see which person would fill which role. Only two cases from my own anecdotal situations TIFWIW 🤷‍♂️
Interesting. I figured two gay dudes married would probably butt heads (no pun intended) too much with both trying to be "the man". I know zero gay folks so that is interesting that they take on the typical heterosexual gender roles.

Reactions: dovervolz
Has anyone brought up how Joe kid toucher Biden, throughout his campaign, said he had a plan for "the virus" then just this week said "Oops, never mind I'm just an old demented pedo moron who had no idea what he was talking about"?

Reactions: GSD82 and Boca Vol

VN Store

Back