Time to Fire Up a Biden is a Liar Thread

I won’t be surprised if this thread stays near the top for the next two years. Only time will tell, but the subject of this thread is a man who constructed a false reality for himself for years to sell better as a politician.

Blatant lies about how smart he was, where he finished in his law school class, how many degrees he had. Plagiarism too. Hell, he implied for years that his wife and child were victims of a drunk driver.

I’d be surprised if he goes straight now. We’ll see!

I won’t be surprised if this thread stays near the top for the next two years. Only time will tell, but the subject of this thread is a man who constructed a false reality for himself for years to sell better as a politician.

Blatant lies about how smart he was, where he finished in his law school class, how many degrees he had. Plagiarism too. Hell, he implied for years that his wife and child were victims of a drunk driver.

And watching BB continually jump to the defense is going to be hilarious to antagonize 😂

So dishonesty, embellishments and hyperbole as a means of shameless self-promotion are now frowned upon?

Fortunately we will have thousands of people employed driving that oil in big diesel burning trucks running down the highways. JOBS! excellent. I just have a problem with the inefficiency that this causes. Or maybe Canada builds a pipeline to their coast and it is put on ships to the refineries (second most efficient method of movement) or maybe Uncle Warren's trains. Any way you slice it, the oil will still move. Somewhere. Somehow. This cancellation EO is retarded.
Not to mention, moving it less efficiently also increases the cost of production of any motor fuel, jet fuel and other derivatives from the tar sand deposits. Thus higher costs at the pump and etc.

Well, he finally made it to the top of the heap, so no need to keep lying his ass off to get ahead. But old habits die hard and I doubt he’d recognize the truth in his diminished capacity if it slapped him in the face.

Well, he finally made it to the top of the heap, so no need to keep lying his ass off to get ahead. But old habits die hard and I doubt he’d recognize the truth in his diminished capacity if it slapped him in the face.

Well now he’s got to worry about getting replaced. It’s why I said it would be on top for two years. Just taking a guess.

Reactions: StarRaider
Well now he’s got to worry about getting replaced. It’s why I said it would be on top for two years. Just taking a guess.
I don’t think that really worries him. Two years may even be optimistic from the point of view of not seeing Harris as an upgrade. But for Joe the game is over and he knows it, he just needs to make his exit while he still has some claim to dignity, which at the rate he’s going with the so-called Biden agenda, is slipping fast.

Reactions: StarRaider
I don’t think that really worries him. Two years may even be optimistic from the point of view of not seeing Harris as an upgrade. But for Joe the game is over and he knows it, he just needs to make his exit while he still has some claim to dignity, which at the rate he’s going with the so-called Biden agenda, is slipping fast.

It’s OK, all that is required of him now is that he be able to sign his name.

I don't think xiden even knows what day it is

Reactions: AM64 and RavinDave

I CANNOT believe you did not know that xiden saved Nelson Mandella by rappelling down a rope with the USN SEALS in Afghanistan, crossed the ME, and getting arrested.

Because it fit his preaching rebuttal then. That’s why. Now he needs to ignore it to prop up the dementia patient.

It was largely a rhetorical question, but it I am remember correctly see what had happened was some media thought leader - like a Stelter or Van Jones - started complaining about whataboutism...obviously so they could easily brush off any comparison of standards between Trump and Obama.

It really resonated with BB and a handful of other posters. They thought it was really fresh thinking and enjoyed shouting down others with the whataboutism label.

They failed to think it through. Or maybe just didn’t want to because it made it convenient to dodge any discussion about standards.

The problem is, Republicans are so anxious to catch Biden in a lie, that you are losing credibility by changing quotes or even just making things up. You spent 4 years defending a pathological liar. Give me a break.

What were Trump’s lies? How has your life improved 40+ EOs in?

Reactions: AM64
What were Trump’s lies? How has your life improved 40+ EOs in?
Seriously? What were Trump's lies? There are too many to catalogue... Lying comes very easy to Donald Trump. And my life doesn't have to be directly impacted for the executive orders to be actions taken which I agree with. I'm not that self-absorbed.

VN Store

Back