Time to Fire Up a Biden is a Liar Thread

Does "immediately" mean within 2 weeks... or is it relative? You are splitting hairs.... and we will never have a bigger liar in the Oval Office than the idiot who was just kicked out of it.
Biden said this, not Trump doofus.

Reactions: AM64
Wrong. "Immediately" is not time specific. It is relative and open to interpretation... it can mean in the first week, or it can mean in the first month.
Nancy and Chuck found enough time to impeach Trump in a couple of days, so what’s the problem? They’re the ones in control..their Prez needs to do his damn job and keep his promise. They’re all the same party or are they?

There’s nothing relative about the term “immediately”. He signed a s**load of EOs immediately after taking office. He said $2k would come immediately after taking office. Guess which has happened and which hasn’t?
To be fair he doesn't remember what he said yesterday so I highly doubt he can remember what he said 2 months ago

After 4 years of constantly pointing out Trumps dishonesty isn’t it hypocritical to ignore Biden’s?
Everyone lies. Everyone does not lie equally.
Trump was the biggest liar to ever hold the office.
Continuums.

After four years of Donald Trump, you are finding fault with a president over his perceived dishonesty? This is rich.
I, personally, will never vote for Donald Trump again and am disappointed I voted for him this last time. That being said..... Biden is every bit as bad as trump without any of the good things that trump was able to do.... I wish we would get a decent leader for this country.

I, personally, will never vote for Donald Trump again and am disappointed I voted for him this last time. That being said..... Biden is every bit as bad as trump without any of the good things that trump was able to do.... I wish we would get a decent leader for this country.
That's too bad because Trump could have been the greatest ever had he got one single iota of support from the congress or the media. But they started trying to impeach him from day 1.

Oh, but he said mean things.

Pussies.

That's too bad because Trump could have been the greatest ever had he got one single iota of support from the congress or the media. But they started trying to impeach him from day 1.

Pussies.
I agree with a lot of what you are saying but he is still too over the top with a lot of his actions.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but he is still too over the top with a lot of his actions.
He put people to work. He got rid of stupid one world treaties. He exposed congress for the frauds they are. He put America first.

But he said mean things.

We have become a nation of pussies.

Pussies.
The incessant whining about the media is weak. Complaining about "a lack of support from Congress" is ignorant. Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress during Trump's first two years in office, and they held the Senate for all 4 years. This was after Trump had campaigned on being a great negotiator and deal maker throughout 2016.

The incessant whining about the media is weak. Complaining about "a lack of support from Congress" is ignorant. Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress during Trump's first two years in office, and they held the Senate for all 4 years. This was after Trump had campaigned on being a great negotiator and deal maker throughout 2016.
The media is probably the biggest issue that we face in this country.

He put people to work. He got rid of stupid one world treaties. He exposed congress for the frauds they are. He put America first.

But he said mean things.

We have become a nation of pussies.
I agree..... he did a lot of great things.... still needs to be a better overall leader.

And the media going after him for 4 years is well documented.

The media is probably the biggest issue that we face in this country.
BS. That is ridiculous and laughable. If you want biased, right wing press coverage and commentary (as most conservatives do), you have it readily available in large quantities across every medium. Fox News, NewsMax, Breitbart, The Washington Times, The New York Post, The Daily Caller, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sinclair Broadcasting's control of local affiliates.. etc. It goes on and on.

VN Store

Back