Top US General Publicly Disagrees With Trump Over Syria

Keep avoiding the question. Credible source does not equal the dribble you offered
Your inability to connect logical historic events reflects more negatively on you then it does me.

Furthermore, what was ISIS original name and when was that group founded?

Last edited:
Your inability to connect logical historic events reflects more negatively on you then it does me.

Furthermore, what was ISIS original name and when was that group founded?

Your inability to show credible source of when ISIS came to power shows that you continue to evade the question.

Yes a terrorist group founded and actively attacking US military personnel in 2006 changed its name while Obama was in office.

Once their asses were smashed to irrelevance and only resurfaced after your boy BHO left the region with zero exit strategy.

Once their asses were smashed to irrelevance and only resurfaced after your boy BHO left the region with zero exit strategy.
I have already been critical of BHO. Why is he my boy I never voted for him? Voted for McCain and Romney. But none of that changes the cluster **** started by the Bush admin for toppling Saddam or disbanding the military. Are you incapable of seeing mistakes by both side?

Fact: ISIS became way more powerful under the Obama admin.

Fact: There numbers, and especially battle hardened soldiers, increased dramatically when the Bush admin disbanded the Iraqis military,

Fact: Isis would have never been anything if we hadn’t over thrown Saddam

Which of these do you disagree with?

I have already been critical of BHO. Why is he my boy I never voted for him? Voted for McCain and Romney. But none of that changes the cluster **** started by the Bush admin for toppling Saddam or disbanding the military. Are you incapable of seeing mistakes by both sides?

No DA and have said in hindsight it was not a good idea to to go into that war. But you refuse to read that post. In fact I cited the post # not my issue that you can't read.
But for you to suggest that the ISI, ISIL, AQ or whatever the F those radicals are calling themselves this week did not worsen under Obama is laughable. Now if you want to argue that once in a war looking for WMD why didn't we go into Syria that would be a legitimate concern. Where most of these cowards ran to during the Iraq war. So yes I do understand ISIS and where they came about. Dates back to Clinton's presidency. Severely weakened during Bush administration and took over 85% of Iraq under BHO. Irrefutable.

No DA and have said in hindsight it was not a good idea to to go into that war. But you refuse to read that post. In fact I cited the post # not my issue that you can't read.
But for you to suggest that the ISI, ISIL, AQ or whatever the F those radicals are calling themselves this week did not worsen under Obama is laughable. Now if you want to argue that once in a war looking for WMD why didn't we go into Syria that would be a legitimate concern. Where most of these cowards ran to during the Iraq war. So yes I do understand ISIS and where they came about. Dates back to Clinton's presidency. Severely weakened during Bush administration and took over 85% of Iraq under BHO. Irrefutable.
Read the rest of that post. And I never said they didn’t worsen under Obama. I just said the original error falls on Bush and that’s who should be primarily blamed. Without his decision to go in they never exist. But plenty of it to be spread.

Read the rest of that post. And I never said they didn’t worsen under Obama. I just said the original error falls on Bush and that’s who should be primarily blamed. Without his decision to go in they never exist. But plenty of it to be spread.

So we agree? It's arguable weapons inspectors may have been kicked out of the country under Clinton administration. I will give President Clinton the benefit of the doubt and say he made the right decision to remove them. There was bipartisan and international support for going into this war under the WMD reasoning. Yes no weapons were found but the fact AQ was in Iraq was another good reason as they were responsible for 9/11. My opinion and only mine through what I read is there was plenty of reason to believe WMD were moved to areas of Syria.

He was fishing for me to say AQ.
No I was trying to get you to admit they existed before Obama which you seemed incapable of doing. I didn’t want to just outright claim you didn’t know. I didn’t want to act like you. You know just claiming, with zero basis, people’s positions. Like claiming I blamed bush for Katrina and was an Obama fan.

Oh I forgot - Barry called them the JV team
Yes that’s so much worse then invading a country we had no business invading, with no exist strategy, relying on US companies to rebuild as supposed to locals, and firing their entire military and then acting surprised when they join the insurgency. Yes let’s blame Obama for that.

No I was trying to get you to admit they existed before Obama which you seemed incapable of doing. I didn’t want to just outright claim you didn’t know. I didn’t want to act like you. You know just claiming, with zero basis, people’s positions. Like claiming I blamed bush for Katrina and was an Obama fan.

Lol. Once again the comprehension escapes you. You asked for a name. So I provided it. You also refused to respond to the fact President Bush basically eliminated AQ. Much of AQ ran to Syria and then under Obama controlled most of Iraq. All facts that you are incapable of accepting. The first step is admittance.

Yes that’s so much worse then invading a country we had no business invading, with no exist strategy, relying on US companies to rebuild as supposed to locals, and firing their entire military and then acting surprised when they join the insurgency. Yes let’s blame Obama for that.

Still claims he didn't vote for him. Lol. If he didn't vote for him he loves toting the water for him. No one. Absolutely no one blames ISIS on President Bush. Except you

I’m not defending Bush. Just trying to add some levity.

Before Trump we haven’t had a President worth a damn since Reagan IMHO.

Reactions: vols40
Still claims he didn't vote for him. Lol. If he didn't vote for him he loves toting the water for him. No one. Absolutely no one blames ISIS on President Bush. Except you
That’s not true. And I don’t carry water for him. He was a pos who didn’t care about the debt, highjacked medical care, was anti the 2-A.

I’m not defending Bush. Just trying to add some levity.

Before Trump we haven’t had a President worth a damn since Reagan IMHO.
I give trump credit for not continuing the let’s go to war with anyone approach of the previous two admins. I refuse to forgive him for what he is doing with the deficit.

VN Store

Back