Train derailment danger being covered up?

Deflection and personal attacks. Sure sign that one doesnt have a real argument.
Thanks for the easy win.

I'm amazed how you accurately described yourself and tactics. Honesty mingled with dishonesty, a fine method, Louder. Wait! That's called a half-truth, so that's still lying, isn't it?

Because it was announced back in October?
https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/east-palestine-switching-to-myid-emergency-service/

Seems like it was entirely driven by the locals. So unless your conspiracy involved them hurting themselves you might need to look elsewhere.

"“Orders will start in January.".....

"My goal is to have 100 percent of our residents and the citizens we serve in the township to have one of these and be working with them to make sure that we can treat them better and provide the best service that we get,” Drabick said.

There’s a three-year plan to get My ID going across the village and make it available to all 4,700 residents."

Now onto "I know you are but what am i?" tactics. I am astounded by the depths of your debating mastery.

Now, now, fake Peewee Herman, you're starting to embarrass yourself my copying both posts, and the real Peewee's words. Which demonstrates your lack of originality. Maybe if you Louder, you might Vol me over. Tell you what, I'll give you the last word here. Which will about as useful as a back pocket on a T-shirt.

Now onto "I know you are but what am i?" tactics. I am astounded by the depths of your debating mastery.

Now, now, fake Peewee Herman, you're starting to embarrass yourself my copying both posts, and the real Peewee's words. Which demonstrates your lack of originality. Maybe if you Louder, you might Vol me over. Tell you what, I'll give you the last word here. Which will about as useless as a back pocket on a T-shirt.
PENNSYLVANIA: 18-Inch Pipe Bomb Reportedly Found On Train Tracks
Food processing, logistics, electrical grid..IDK..seems something is going on.

Deny it all you want, but we ain't seen nothing yet. Substation attacks, hate crime attacks assaults, assaults and attempted assaults on elected officials, and judicial targets, more and worse to come. Derailing trains? Don't be surprised, I believe incidents with sabotaged planes is next.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

Now, now, fake Peewee Herman, you're starting to embarrass yourself my copying both posts, and the real Peewee's words. Which demonstrates your lack of originality. Maybe if you Louder, you might Vol me over. Tell you what, I'll give you the last word here. Which will about as useless as a back pocket on a T-shirt.

Deny it all you want, but we ain't seen nothing yet. Substation attacks, hate crime attacks assaults, assaults and attempted assaults on elected officials, and judicial targets, more and worse to come. Derailing trains? Don't be surprised, I believe incidents with sabotaged planes is next.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

Funny how after the discourse with the RR unions, real bad derailments are happening..not your typical derailments. Dont worry Pete is on it.

Now, now, fake Peewee Herman, you're starting to embarrass yourself my copying both posts, and the real Peewee's words. Which demonstrates your lack of originality. Maybe if you Louder, you might Vol me over. Tell you what, I'll give you the last word here. Which will about as useful as a back pocket on a T-shirt.
Is it just me or does anyone else find this guys posts similar to DD's?

Funny how after the discourse with the RR unions, real bad derailments are happening..not your typical derailments. Dont worry Pete is on it.

Rightists and their fringe allies infiltrate everything. The police, key city, county, state and federal positions, the military, every industry. If that wasn't overtly obvious before, the January 6, insurrection exhibited it. So it will be no great surprise when rightists expand their domestic terrorism targets. As stated before, now it's hate crimes, substation attacks, attacks on the public. I fully expect public transportation sabotages and attacks down the road. It's coming, in many ways, already here. And, oh yeah, not a thing Pete or anybody else can do to prevent it. In my book, rightists want to soften Murica up for Putin, Xi, and maybe Kim Jong Un to pretty much waltz in and take over. How patriotic!
Here Are The Police Officers And Other Public Employees Arrested In Connection To Capitol Riot

VN Store

Back