Train derailment danger being covered up?

Pete Buttigieg Follows Donald Trump to East Palestine

Buttigieg-Follows-Donald-Trump-to-Go-to-East-Palestine-Ohio-train-derailment-controlled-explosion-chemicals-AP-Photo_Gene-J.-Puskar-640x480-1-640x480.png

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is heading to East Palestine, Ohio, on Thursday following former President Donald Trump’s visit to the affected area.

Trump visited East Palestine — the community rattled by a train derailment and subsequent release of toxic chemicals — on Wednesday, delivering truckloads of bottled water to residents as concerns continue to arise over the safety of the air and water in the area.

Buttigieg, who has come under fire for his delayed response to transportation-related incidents over the past several months, said earlier this week that he would visit the area “when the time is right.” However, it now appears that time is suddenly now, conveniently in the wake of Trump’s visit.

Pete Buttigieg Follows Donald Trump to East Palestine

Should’ve just dumped some vinegar on it.

Base and acid.. out of my realm..

But maybe a resident VN chemist could answer.

Chem and states of matter and how changes in state with heat are not my department at all.

Base and acid.. out of my realm..

But maybe a resident VN chemist could answer.

Chem and states of matter and how changes in state with heat are not my department at all.

Paging Jamie Lee Adcock. Not fluorine, but I think she’d know.

Let’s see who gets this.

I can't believe you haven't seen what Joe is proposing to do w/America's tax money.
Joe Biden believes americans have a bunch of money trees out & about in their backyards.

Some are saying this is from last year and not recently.

I find this difficult to believe. Something off here.

The US Government is going to fund Ukrainian pensions? C’mon…

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back