Train derailment danger being covered up?

I find this difficult to believe. Something off here.

The US Government is going to fund Ukrainian pensions? C’mon…

I'm not sure what you're talking about. It's in the video unless we both are thinking this idiot doesn't know what he's saying. He is reading the teleprompter. I think they plan to do it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
We need @RavinDave to walk us through the chemistry.
If you really want to walk through it, go to East Palestine. As for the decision to try to burn off those massive amounts of VCM, did they not have any other options to prevent an even worse outcome i.e. an explosion? Or was it a decision placing the financial interests of the railroad over the health of the public? When I was in my 20’s my job for 3 years was process engineer in a VCM plant on the Mississippi River where we routinely loaded rail cars and barges with the stuff. But we were very careful to keep it contained, and use PPE as necessary, as it had recently been classified a carcinogen and was a known cause of liver cancer.

'I know this menu better than all of you': Trump orders Big Macs for East Palestine first responders (and himself) after delivering 13 pallets of food and Trump Water to families 'betrayed' by Biden after toxic train disaster

Donald Trump told residents of East Palestine they are victims of 'betrayal' by President Biden and the federal government, and said his visit finally sparked them to act during a tour of the toxic train derailment site on Wednesday.

The former president greeted crowds furious at the lack of action from the White House, 19 days after the disaster in Ohio, and brought in thousands of bottles of his own water, cleaning supplies and canned food.

He then stopped at a local McDonald's where he ordered Big Macs for first responders and members of his team, and handed out signed MAGA hats to the customers.

'I know this menu better than you do. I probably know it better than anybody in here,' he told the server and demanded they 'knock it out fast' so he could eat it on the plane.

67974157-11781539-Trump_stands_besides_a_pallet_of_his_branded_water_in_East_Pales-a-3_1677101726495.jpg

Trump stands besides a pallet of his branded water in East Palestine. He brought trucks with his own supplies during his visit to the toxic train derailment site

67975221-11781539-Trump_then_stopped_at_a_local_McDonald_s_where_he_ordered_Big_Ma-a-1_1677101726425.jpg

Trump then stopped at a local McDonald's where he ordered Big Macs for first responders and members of his team, and handed out signed MAGA hats to the customers

51346573-11781539-Donald_Trump_s_typical_order_at_McDonald_s_consists_of_two_Big_M-a-6_1677101726573.jpg

Donald Trump's typical order at McDonald's consists of two Big Macs, two Filet-of-Fish sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake. Although he claims to skip the bun when he eats fast-food sandwiches, the order comes in at 2,500 calories - about a day's worth for a man his age.

Hundreds of people lined the streets waving MAGA flags and chanting 'no more Joe' to greet Trump after he landed in the community on his renovated Trump Force One jet.

In a speech in the local fire department he praised the response from law enforcement and the 'strength and courage' of the residents, and said: 'You are not forgotten'.

He promised to return if the community didn't get help from the White House and when a reporter asked what message he had for Biden, Trump said: 'Get over here'.

67977799-11781539-image-a-23_1677103439186.jpg

Hundreds of people lined the streets waving MAGA flags and chanting 'no more Joe' to greet Trump after he landed in the community on his renovated Trump Force One jet

Trump brings East Palestine thousands of bottles of his OWN water | Daily Mail Online

Imagine lining up to kiss the ass of the guy that ****ed you over in the first place.

Did you read all the way thru that link?

They’re all liable. Dems and Repubs. When railroad workers were striking because of lax safety regulations and ****** work conditions, did anyone in congress listen? No they were called overreaching communists and unreasonable. Well…

Edit: Bernie was listening and advocated for them. But he’s crazy, right?

Last edited:
They’re all liable. Dems and Repubs. When railroad workers were striking because of lax safety regulations and ****** work conditions, did anyone in congress listen? No they were called overreaching communists and unreasonable. Well…
The regulation referenced had no impact on this crash. The admin is lying when they blame Trump for it

If it were so important then Pete should have put it back the minute he got in office. He has no clue what's going on since he was completely unqualified for the position. Honestly I was more qualified if we're going off resumes

The regulation referenced had no impact on this crash. The admin is lying when they blame Trump for it

If it were so important then Pete should have put it back the minute he got in office. He has no clue what's going on since he was completely unqualified for the position. Honestly I was more qualified if we're going off resumes

I can’t disagree

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I can’t disagree
I have been in some local groups and seminars with very smart logistics people. People running airports, national distribution networks, supply chain professors, etc. I just don't understand how we got to a point that we hire politicians instead of functional experts to run things. It's just become a reward for playing a worthless game. Frustrating

VN Store

Back