Train derailment danger being covered up?

I have been in some local groups and seminars with very smart logistics people. People running airports, national distribution networks, supply chain professors, etc. I just don't understand how we got to a point that we hire politicians instead of functional experts to run things. It's just become a reward for playing a worthless game. Frustrating

It’s very dumb

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
MAGA don't care. MAGA just hears what it wants.

I know this won't matter to you because your purpose is strictly partisan but this may help others who are more objective.

Here’s what we know about the Ohio train derailment

The NTSB says it is continuing to investigate the cause of the derailment. But the agency did offer a clue.
Early indicators point to an overheated wheel bearing on the car that initiated the crash as the primary cause. Footage from a resident of New Waterford, Ohio — about five miles west of East Palestine — shows one of the train’s wheels sparking as it passes by. The NTSB has confirmed that the video is authentic.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I didn't know about rr. I had to travel with a vest and glasses to every warehouse. Hardhat makes sense

High viability shirt/vest, hard hat, eye protection, protective toe boots, long pants, hearing protection (on person) and gloves (on person) were required at every rail yard we have worked at.

Are they OK at Fox? Putting stuff in context seems like their cry for help.

Here’s what we know about the Ohio train derailment

The NTSB says it is continuing to investigate the cause of the derailment. But the agency did offer a clue.
Early indicators point to an overheated wheel bearing on the car that initiated the crash as the primary cause. Footage from a resident of New Waterford, Ohio — about five miles west of East Palestine — shows one of the train’s wheels sparking as it passes by. The NTSB has confirmed that the video is authentic.

As always, what actually happened is largely immaterial to assigning political blame.
Agreed.
When has any politician ever needed facts to assign blame? Never. They'll blame anybody except the person in the mirror.

That's why the red herring of brake safety is disingenuous. Brakes didn't cause the accident AND Biden can reapply that regulation tomorrow as EO (i assume).

VN Store

Back