Train derailment danger being covered up?

Trumps faculties were intact but wouldn’t be able to speak if adjectives didn’t exist. I agree that he did some really good things while in office. I’m hopelessly lost on any of Biden positive accomplishments or his mental acuity…it doesn’t exist.
I liked Trump, but I was like really? Someone take his phone away 😂

Last edited:
When Trump left office, the economy was in shambles. Yes, he's been accused of racism going back to the early 70s but you guys keep trotting out that same tired lie. He sucked. Biden sucks. Surely there are better options that could win.
Your last sentence I do agree with, wholeheartedly

The economy went to crap because of covid, not Trump. You know good and well the democrats used this virus to purposely hurt even us, because they can't get over him winning. As far as racist, not once have I ever heard anything about him. He dated black women, and even received praise from the black community for his help to them, including both of the racist reverend's. That said, I'll agree him and Biden are both horrible humans, and both parties should be ashamed. I'd personally love to hear a clip of him saying something racist. If it goes back that far, surely you can post one? There's bound to be hundreds in 50 years from a big racist like him as you claim.
Trump never really actually said anything racist on record, just kind of being a jerk.. Biden, however is actually on record saying racist things lol.. although I think there should be a statute of limitations on these things.. lol so ridiculous

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
All this stuff from the elite on how we are going to eat meat grown in a lab. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if this was sabotage to permanently ruin some farm land and reduce food supply.

I'm sad to say that would not surprise me at all.

Yep or bathed in or drank the water it’s a carcinogenic trifecta.. we are treating illegals better than out own people and it’s a d@mn shame.. but it sure exposes a lot I really think the attitude is..’ Appalachian poor white people.. meh, who cares they are probably on meth anyway and they don’t do anything for us’ make no mistake, the disdain for rural America is strong
The level of disdain in both directions is ridiculous but the % of people in urban America who view rural America with disdain is dwarfed by the % of people in rural America who view urban America with disdain.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
The level of disdain in both directions is ridiculous but the % of people in urban America who view rural America with disdain is dwarfed by the % of people in rural America who view urban America with disdain.

Rural America has reason to feel disdain for urban America, it is urban America that is pushing their ideals onto rural America. Rural America for the most part just wants to left alone.

Rural America has reason to feel disdain for urban America, it is urban America that is pushing their ideals onto rural America. Rural America for the most part just wants to left alone.
lol......You went out of your way to prove my point.

FWIW...........
The 46 million U.S. residents living in rural areas in 2020 made up 14 percent of the U.S. population.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
lol......You went out of your way to prove my point.

FWIW...........
The 46 million U.S. residents living in rural areas in 2020 made up 14 percent of the U.S. population.

Yes, I agreed with you and gave you a reason why. I see that you didn't even try to dispute why rural America has disdain for urban America.

Yes, I agreed with you and gave you a reason why. I see that you didn't even try to dispute why rural America has disdain for urban America.
Why dispute it? You and they (some rural people) actually believe that it is a true and justifiable reason.........proving my point.

Now how and why they have been convinced that it is a true and justifiable reason is a different discussion altogether.

Last edited:
Why dispute it? You and they (some rural people) actually believe that it is a true and justifiable reason.........proving my point.

Now how and why they have been convinced that it is a true and justifiable reason is a different discussion altogether.

It is a true justification, look we agree on something.

I thought you wanted to focus on the problem at hand?
Ha! i was talking to someone else..lol.. now back to this train stuff.. What are we going to do? We have friends in Cambridge from when my husband worked there and my sister in law lived in Columbus, they say the folks are all still there

Ha! i was talking to someone else..lol.. now back to this train stuff.. What are we going to do? We have friends in Cambridge from when my husband worked there and my sister in law lived in Columbus, they say the folks are all still there

well, you live in one of the most special, but targeted areas of the country now. It's ********. There are actually people who know better than us, believe it or not. Trust those who know more. You guys are really, really good at this internet thing tho.

Yeah, unfortunately he just understand that he needs to be quiet sometimes. Still the 2nd best President in the last 50 years after Reagan.
An ego of his dimensions is incapable of being quiet. Regan was blessed with a healthy humility. Trump came up empty in that department

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back