Transgender athlete wants to burn the us flag

Your response is exactly why they do it.

If people only protested in ways that everyone could easily ignore or feel good about, it wouldn't be a protest.

Do I agree with flag burning? Oh heck no. I'm a Flag Code guy through and through. But I understand its efficacy at getting others' attention.

Getting attention isnt necessarily the best way to a solution you are seeking.

If she does , I hope to read .. Breaking news - “Gay, black , veteran , exercises free will to tackle attention seeking flag burning Olympian off of platform at medal presentation”.
I love it when the punishment for free speech is assault

Because it seems like "but the government is oppressive" is a fairly common refrain from you when someone tries to defend the ideals of our country against ungrateful douchebags.

That's not what happened. People are saying we are not oppressed and I'm saying we are.

It exposes the most virulent opponents and often puts them in a state of emotional response rather than rational repose.

It is like a neon sign shouting "I am mentally unstable" by the protestor.

In a way, I am for it. This person's behavior should be showcased.

I love it when the punishment for free speech is assault

I love it when people hide behind free speech and think there’s no consequences to the things they can say or do . Can you do or say it ?.. absolutely and I defend your right to, should you do or say it? That’s up to you . I also would defend his right to exercise his free will . 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Wireless1
The war on drugs is the greatest assault on freedom in this country and there isn't really much division over this. It doesn't matter that the people largely don't want it because we are....oppressed.

And you just don't know you're affected by the war on drugs, but I promise you that it affects you, all things considered.
Other than my taxes being wasted (that's a whole different topic), no it really doesn't.

I love it when people hide behind free speech and think there’s no consequences to the things they can say or do . Can you do or say it ?.. absolutely and I defend your right to, should you do or say it? That’s up to you . I also would defend his right to exercise his free will . 🤷‍♂️
Believing the consequence for free speech shouldn't be assault isn't hiding behind anything. It should be a widely held belief

Other than my taxes being wasted (that's a whole different topic), no it really doesn't.

What about the negative impact to the economy? What about cops and innocents killed because of the war on drugs? What about increases in crime and violence because of a black market? What about LEO resources being diverted away from real crimes like rape, murder, fraud, etc.? What about all the Fatherless kids who turn into criminals because their Dads were locked up for no good reason? What about all the people with mental health issues that can't get the help they need because they are treated like criminals? What about cartel activity on the border and within the US? What about our war on drugs being a reason people are fleeing Latin America to the US. And so on.

Believing the consequence for free speech shouldn't be assault isn't hiding behind anything. It should be a widely held belief

I didn’t say it should be assault , I used my free speech to say what I’d like to see as a news story . I want to watch the media and special interest groups try to spin it . I also enjoy watching you get spun up over me using my free speech to say what I would enjoy seeing happen . 😂

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I didn’t say it should be assault , I used my free speech to say what I’d like to see as a news story . I want to watch the media and special interest groups try to spin it . I also enjoy watching you get spun up over me using my free speech to say what I would enjoy seeing happen . 😂
You said you hope to read the person was assaulted

Tackling someone to the ground is assault

Now im just trying to figure out if you are badgering me for using my free speech to say what I’d like to see or , that you are proving my point that even though you can say or do something doesn’t mean you should . Did you see it coming ? 😊

You said you hope to read the person was assaulted

You've never wanted to watch a douchebag get punched? Burning your nation's flag at the ceremony would definitely constitute a douch-move. Free speech or not, sometimes it is satisfying to watch someone get their comeuppance.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back