Trump Secret police

I haven't bothered to look into what happened.
This thread is full of people claiming unconstitutional actions, lack of habeas corpus, lack of federal jurisdiction... But the only specifics I've seen referenced are actual laws on the books being enforced, and then a bunch of nameless internet jockeys spouting nonsense about nameless faces on videos that are being arrested on charges they haven't heard.

Am I the only one that sees just how awkwardly, embarrassingly, absurdly stupid these tirades are?

Just because they're the ones you're afraid of doesn't make them the worst, lol
I'm not afraid of them, they ball up in fetal positions when punched in the mouth.

But they are the most destructive by far. That makes them dangerous but only when coupled with incompetent local leadership that enables them.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Kidnapping? Are they holding them for ransom or are they selling them into the sex trade?

Those are not components of kidnapping, lol. Kidnapping is unlawfully taking people and holding them against their will. If the perpetrators dropped you off at Disneyland, it'd still be kidnapping

Reactions: k-town_king
United States

This is from Wikipedia but it seems very thorough. I don't exactly know what you can ascertain from it other than a lot of different people have been involved in domestic terrorism.

A non-exhaustive list of examples of U.S. attacks that have been referred to as domestic terrorism:

A lot of different people does not support KTK's supposition that white nationalists are the leading cause of domestic terrorism.

This thread is full of people claiming unconstitutional actions, lack of habeas corpus, lack of federal jurisdiction... But the only specifics I've seen referenced are actual laws on the books being enforced, and then a bunch of nameless internet jockeys spouting nonsense about nameless faces on videos that are being arrested on charges they haven't heard.

Am I the only one that sees just how awkwardly, embarrassingly, absurdly stupid these tirades are?
Should such laws exist is a valid question.

Yes. I said it. Organized riots.

Vocabulary aside, you are either claiming that the federal gov't never has jurisdiction outside of DC, or you are claiming to know the names and charges of those rounded up.

Which is it? Will you please tell the class the names and charges of everyone that was arrested by the federal police, so as to establish that they had no jurisdiction there?

Please just go to Oregonlive.com and you'll get a better picture of the situation from the primary local news service.

VN Store

Back