Trump vs DeSantis 2024

So……..have you got Sid conviction?
Wait! I’ll make it even easier….do you have any indictment? Any charges filed?

It's my opinion, along with about half of Trump's former staff and the 10 % of the GOP that isn't utterly corrupted by him, that Trump should not be allowed within 1,000 yards of the WH.

Oh you’d hate them because they exclude the typical carnival barkers that play to your low information voter brain.

I’d think if you want to be considered for the highest Chief Executive office in the land you should have some relevant chief executive office experience to point to. NOTE that excludes all Congressional experience as it isn’t relevant.

Holding Gov, Lt Gov, etc.. for one of the 50 states. CEO or COO of one or multiple Fortune 100 companies. That is real executive experience that can get you into the mix as far as I’m concerned.

Note no where did I reference political commentator, influencer, or carnival barker anywhere on that list Curly 🤡
So you would be okay with Gavin Newsom?

How do you think I view his political views Curly? You really have no say in these stupid non sequiturs that just pop into your brain do you? You simply can’t help yourself and avoid the obtuse.
You said a governor. You didn't provide any examples. I'm just asking a question. You should probably simmer down a bit.

You said a governor. You didn't provide any examples. I'm just asking a question. You should probably simmer down a bit.
He meets the requirements I laid down for sure. Now let me look at his political views and record in his job. Oh yeah he’s a dream boat forget VP he should be POTUS right now Curly!

He meets the requirements I laid down for sure. Now let me look at his political views and record in his job. Oh yeah he’s a dream boat forget VP he should be POTUS right now Curly!
Well you did say governor. So I'm sure you'd fully support his campaign.

There it is. That Curly stooge brain in action for all to see again. Another dumbazz non sequitur solidly in the books 🤡
You said governors and CEOs. You didn't specify any names. Gavin Newsom, Tim Cook, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg. Those are guys you would love. I bet they have amazing resumes.

You said governors and CEOs. You didn't specify any names. Gavin Newsom, Tim Cook, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg. Those are guys you would love. I bet they have amazing resumes.
And those all meet the qualifications I laid out. Absolutely. But your clueless ass simply can’t avoid the illogical leap of saying I would support them for office Curly. You clearly are not mentally equipped to separate the two points 🤡

And those all meet the qualifications I laid out. Absolutely. But your clueless ass simply can’t avoid the illogical leap of saying I would support them for office Curly. You clearly are not mentally equipped to separate the two points 🤡
These guys are exactly what you're looking for. What are talking about?

See I try to be nice and help you out and you still get mad.

These guys are exactly what you're looking for. What are talking about?

See I try to be nice and help you out and you still get mad.
The truly hilarious part is you aren’t mentally equipped to separate from the non sequitur. You cannot stop Curly. A true stooge extraordinaire 🤡

Hey Curly / @DonjoVol maybe this can help. Forget the definition I don’t think it’s possible for you to absorb it. Just focus on the highlighted. You’re welcome

7240E3F9-FA31-413E-84AA-78B5BFCFC4EB.jpeg

I have already provided some names of people that would make great Presidential and VP candidates.

Candace Owens
Thomas Massie
Ben Carson
Tulsi Gabbard
Rand Paul
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem - a governor for you.
Mark Robinson - Lt Gov
Scott Jensen
Winsome Sears - Lt Gov
Lauren Boebert
John Kennedy

There's at least 3 that meet your criteria. This is a list you should be satisfied with. It's a great list.

I have already provided some names of people that would make great Presidential and VP candidates.

Candace Owens
Thomas Massie
Ben Carson
Tulsi Gabbard
Rand Paul
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem - a governor for you.
Mark Robinson - Lt Gov
Scott Jensen
Winsome Sears - Lt Gov
Lauren Boebert
John Kennedy

There's at least 3 that meet your criteria. This is a list you should be satisfied with. It's a great list.
Your list lost all credibility by opening with Candace Owens. There are indeed a couple on that list I like. Some I like but not for POTUS.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Your list lost all credibility by opening with Candace Owens. There are indeed a couple on that list I like. Some I like but not for POTUS.
She tops it because I've now decided she's the best candidate for VP.

Plus it's better than your list.

It's my opinion, along with about half of Trump's former staff and the 10 % of the GOP that isn't utterly corrupted by him, that Trump should not be allowed within 1,000 yards of the WH.
Then find a DA or Federal Prosecutor insane enough to file charges and see if you can get a conviction in a court of law. Otherwise, your opinion means absolutely nada in relation to keeping Trump either off of a ballot or out of the White House. An attorney surely understands the need for due process, no? Insurrection is a pretty serious nd inflammatory term to be bandying about without a legal finding with which to back it up.
That said, I will not vote for the man in the 2024 primary. I hope he sits it out actually. But when it comes to the General Election, I would vote for a taxidermist stuffed squirrel for President before I would check the box for sloppy Joe.

VN Store

Back