Trump vs DeSantis 2024

How is she unqualified and unfit? At this point I'm starting to find it hilarious some of you guys have this unexplained hatred for her.
She said Trump was too old to use the internet, so she could help with that as his running mate

Oh she’s easy on the eyes. And I don’t think she’s stupid per se. I just don’t see a resume at least not yet. We really need to raise the bar across the board.
What needs to be on the resume? Are these qualifications of yours listed in the constitution as well?

What needs to be on the resume? Are these qualifications of yours listed in the constitution as well?
Another stupid ass non sequitur by you Curly. When you apply for a job who judges the quality of the resume the applicant or the employer? Thus why would those requirements be in a formation document like the Constitution?

I’m aware of very short lists of requirements codified. You generally need to be a resident of who you represent and for POTUS you have to be a natural born citizen. Then it’s up to the voter.

Another stupid ass non sequitur by you Curly. When you apply for a job who judges the quality of the resume the applicant or the employer? Thus why would those requirements be in a formation document like the Constitution?

I’m aware of very short lists of requirements codified. You generally need to be a resident of who you represent and for POTUS you have to be a natural born citizen. Then it’s up to the voter.
Okay. Provide us a list of some qualified and fit candidates. According to Dallas.

Okay. Provide us a list of some qualified and fit candidates. According to Dallas.
Why? I stated what I would consider a minimum set of requirements and they in fact exclude the dipshit carnival barker you’re cheering about. No more effort is needed on my part and I don’t feel compelled to play your silly game of “bring me a rock” Curly.

Why? I stated what I would consider a minimum set of requirements and they in fact exclude the dipshit carnival barker you’re cheering about. No more effort is needed on my part and I don’t feel compelled to play your silly game of “bring me a rock” Curly.
So you just want to moan and complain but not provide anything to the actual discussion or defend your position? So you can't provide what you feel are qualifications nor can you provide a list of candidates. You're quite the character. LMAO.

So you just want to moan and complain but not provide anything to the actual discussion or defend your position? So you can't provide what you feel are qualifications nor can you provide a list of candidates. You're quite the character. LMAO.
No I’m actually smart enough to not fall into your game of:

Me: How about George Washington?

Curly: Lol no he’s never even ran a fry grill!

And I actually did provide some very bare minimum requirements that Owens couldn’t even meet.

Look at Boebert. She’s a barker too largely but she’s also had to make payroll and keep up with quarterly taxes at least. And no she isn’t VP material either but she at least can make a case to be on the House ballot and let the voters decide. Which they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolStrom
No I’m actually smart enough to not fall into your game of:

Me: How about George Washington?

Curly: Lol no he’s never even ran a fry grill!

And I actually did provide some very bare minimum requirements that Owens couldn’t even meet.

Look at Boebert. She’s a barker too largely but she’s also had to make payroll and keep up with quarterly taxes at least. And no she isn’t VP material either
I've asked other posters in here and they have had no problem giving some names of who they think would be a good candidate. PJ, BB85, and Zeppelin all have provided names of who they would like to see run. Not sure why you would make an issue out of it.

Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren all probably have over 100 years experience. I wouldn't vote for any of them for president and I'm sure each of them could provide an outstanding resume. I'm sure Pete Buttigieg could as well.

So if you would please let us know what these qualifications are and let us know who you think would be some good candidates. For president and VP.

How about some general guidelines. ANYBODY that’s run a small business. Had to make payroll, manage a budget, handle a staff, deal with quarterly taxes. Let’s start there.
Sorry missed this one. So a restaurant owner would be ideal for you?

I've asked other posters in here and they have had no problem giving some names of who they think would be a good candidate. PJ, BB85, and Zeppelin all have provided names of who they would like to see run. Not sure why you would make an issue out of it.

Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren all probably have over 100 years experience. I wouldn't vote for any of them for president and I'm sure each of them could provide an outstanding resume. I'm sure Pete Buttigieg could as well.

So if you would please let us know what these qualifications are and let us know who you think would be some good candidates. For president and VP.
Oh you’d hate them because they exclude the typical carnival barkers that play to your low information voter brain.

I’d think if you want to be considered for the highest Chief Executive office in the land you should have some relevant chief executive office experience to point to. NOTE that excludes all Congressional experience as it isn’t relevant.

Holding Gov, Lt Gov, etc.. for one of the 50 states. CEO or COO of one or multiple Fortune 100 companies. That is real executive experience that can get you into the mix as far as I’m concerned.

Note no where did I reference political commentator, influencer, or carnival barker anywhere on that list Curly 🤡

Last edited:
Sorry missed this one. So a restaurant owner would be ideal for you?
You missed a couple more. No not for POTUS or VP. But at least could get you a notice for a House seat. The point was Owens isn’t even fit for that much less VP. ANY small business would be relevant if you were the active owner but it’s absolutely hilarious you have to go to the restaurant 😂

I think the most qualified person in the US for President right now would be Elon Musk. Anyone who can start a rocket company out of nothing and now be knocking on the door of Mars less than 2 decades later is someone who can get things done. Of course, as a South African he is constitutionally ineligible

I think the most qualified person in the US for President right now would be Elon Musk. Anyone who can start a rocket company out of nothing and now be knocking on the door of Mars less than 2 decades later is someone who can get things done. Of course, as a South African he is constitutionally ineligible

Just what we need, another mercurial, blustering, loud mouth. Trump/Musk 2024. Book it.

Just what we need, another mercurial, blustering, loud mouth. Trump/Musk 2024. Book it.
As opposed to a cognitively impaired idiot that is running the country into the ground. I remember seeing a Daily Beacon paper not long after Johnny Majors took over the football team. It had a cartoon of a roller coaster heading straight down with Johnny in the front and the people behind him saying "can we get off now Johnny"?
Life sucks sometimes.

VN Store

Back