Trump vs DeSantis 2024

If Pence is in position to take the VP role again then I'd like to see it. He is a quality candidate who has everything we need in foreign and domestic policy experience. For a guy like DeSantis, he could serve as almost a co-president and lead on foreign policy while DeSantis fixes the domestic policy mess.

All you folks who believe in Desantis, he is HUSSLING you ..He is a fake trump .Everyone will turn on Trump before 2024 and give you this as a replacement. Meanwhile building him up and making it easy for him to fool you ..You better catch on quick .. Desantis is a snake ...They have played folks for last couple years about how great he is ...

Trump 2020

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
If Pence is in position to take the VP role again then I'd like to see it. He is a quality candidate who has everything we need in foreign and domestic policy experience. For a guy like DeSantis, he could serve as almost a co-president and lead on foreign policy while DeSantis fixes the domestic policy mess.

How could you be so blind ....

Desantis is a strong candidate for 2024 if he runs. I didn't say thats who I'm going with. I do think he has some footing.

I agree 💯.... But I'm telling you brother he is a fraud ..Think how easy it's been to get out there the last couple years and be a hero ..Who keeps putting them over the plate for him ...Trump is the enemy of all, so to beat him they create a

Attachments

• midget-dr-evil.gif
    midget-dr-evil.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: TRUEFANVol
I agree 💯.... But I'm telling you brother he is a fraud ..Think how easy it's been to get out there the last couple years and be a hero ..Who keeps putting them over the plate for him ...Trump is the enemy of all, so to beat him they create a

How? Who would you prefer?

Name a politician that isnt a fraud. Then find one of those that people will actually support.

I like where this is headed.

200w.gif

Trump needs to give up the ghost. I like DeSantis is the best candidate (with a chance to win) that I’m aware of

I am just curious to see how different they are in policy.. Maybe DeSantis proposes some things I like and I will vote for him in the Primary. If he throws out turds worse than Trump, I will vote Trump.
All I care about is policy, not the man.

I am just curious to see how different they are in policy.. Maybe DeSantis proposes some things I like and I will vote for him in the Primary. If he throws out turds worse than Trump, I will vote Trump.
All I care about is policy, not the man.

Their policies are identical.

DeSantis won FL the first time by parroting Trump’s talking points.

I expect Trump to use this against him and go out guns blazing win or lose…and I can’t wait. 😁

I expect Trump to use this against him and go out guns blazing win or lose…and I can’t wait. 😁

I bet we see some differences. Just because you endorse or support doesn't mean they are the same in all policy.
I am tired of being shoehorned into a certain position as much as I am sure you are if your voted for Biden. Ideology is not pure when it comes to voting.

Reactions: Vol737

I don't think Trump understands his policies were not the issue, but his behavior. He did exactly what he said he was going to do wrt China, the border, tax code, etc. Independents and Reagan democrats voted for him in a huge way in 2016. I think most people kept waiting for him to be a little more stateman like, be presidential and not continue with the middle school level cutdowns and insults. Trump will get blistered by DeSantis in a debate if he goes after him. Hopefully Trump will pack it in and realize it's in nobody's best interest for him to run.

Reactions: VolinWayne
I don't think Trump understands his policies were not the issue, but his behavior. He did exactly what he said he was going to do wrt China, the border, tax code, etc. Independents and Reagan democrats voted for him in a huge way in 2016. I think most people kept waiting for him to be a little more stateman like, be presidential and not continue with the middle school level cutdowns and insults. Trump will get blistered by DeSantis in a debate if he goes after him. Hopefully Trump will pack it in and realize it's in nobody's best interest for him to run.
Trump ruined his chances when he called DeSantis "DeSanctimonious" for no damn reason. Trump needs to just quit because his vile comments about people in his own party isn't useful.

I bet we see some differences. Just because you endorse or support doesn't mean they are the same in all policy.
I am tired of being shoehorned into a certain position as much as I am sure you are if your voted for Biden. Ideology is not pure when it comes to voting.

For DeSantis’ sake he better come up with some differences.

He’s been willing to go deeper into the culture wars and immigration to gin up a national following (taking on Disney, stop woke act, using FL taxpayer money to send TX illegal aliens to MA, etc).

Other than that he’s a Trump clone, and Trump can’t wait to use that against him.

DeSantis is a notoriously weak debater and has trouble going off script, reminiscent of Marco Rubio getting destroyed by Chris Christie during the 2016 Republican primaries.

DeSantis might waltz into the nomination, or he could go the way of “favorite” Jeb Bush in 2016. Time will tell.

DeSantis gets frustrated very easily in debates, and Trump gives zero fs about going low.

Trump is not going away quietly, and he sees himself as the only reason DeSantis is in the position he’s in today.

Get your popcorn ready.

DeSantis gets frustrated very easily in debates, and Trump gives zero fs about going low.

Trump is not going away quietly, and he sees himself as the only reason DeSantis is in the position he’s in today.

Get your popcorn ready.

That is what Primaries are for. Hashing out out just as we saw on your side.

If Primary debates mattered, Fetterman and Biden would not be elected. Heck, Biden didnt even campaign and won.

I cannot imagine what kind of debater Biden will be in 2 years. Currently cannot even convey a sentence correctly

If it works voting for a dementia person, so be it can’t be any worse than Joe.

That is what Primaries are for. Hashing out out just as we saw on your side.

If Primary debates mattered, Fetterman and Biden would not be elected. Heck, Biden didnt even campaign and won.

I cannot imagine what kind of debater Biden will be in 2 years. Currently cannot even convey a sentence correctly

Primaries debates mattered for Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio. Both were considered strong candidates…and both got sent packing long before the convention.

Trump wasn’t on anyone’s radar 10 years ago as a viable candidate, let alone the favorite. Who’s to say it can’t happen again?

Regarding Biden, Democrats want someone else to run in 2024 more than Republicans want Biden to run again in 2024. I’d be surprised if we don’t see someone other than Trump or Biden in the next general election.

VN Store

Back