Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

So cut with the veil. Assembly of the Clan is lawful as far as I’m concerned. And if they want to burn crosses in doing so then so be it. But they are trash.

And yeah I’m totally ok with burning any flag or any cross or and item as long as they are not targeted at an individual. It is completely just another form of expression. It only becomes an issue when it is directed at a specific individual. And no it’s stupid to extrapolate that out to a whole class of individuals. That’s common sense and proper context for the burning or defacing of any of these items. Live with it.

You got close to the point - targeting a specific minority group isn’t all that different than targeting an individual - and then just veered off with a “nah, I don’t think that’s it”

I literally can’t find any counts for Biden’s massive 20 person Philly rally. So I’m gonna guess they sucked as bad as the live crowd count did. 😂

Oh and this was probably just all a bunch of teenagers on TikTok inflating the streaming count 🤣
I’m glad we’ve moved past the Obama deflections and have gone full tilt in the Biden deflections. Progress I guess. Get it girl 😂

So cut with the veil. Assembly of the Clan is lawful as far as I’m concerned. And if they want to burn crosses in doing so then so be it. But they are trash.

And yeah I’m totally ok with burning any flag or any cross or any item as long as they are not targeted at an individual. It is completely just another form of expression. It only becomes an issue when it is directed at a specific individual. And no it’s stupid to extrapolate that out to a whole class of individuals. That’s common sense and proper context for the burning or defacing of any of these items. Live with it.

By this logic, burning a cross in someone’s yard = bad, but burning a cross in the town square where you just lynched a black man = fine. It’s the same intimidation tactic in both cases

You got close to the point - targeting a specific minority group isn’t all that different than targeting an individual - and then just veered off with a “nah, I don’t think that’s it”
No you conflated the issue. Like I said it only matters when pointed at specific individuals you just desperately want to extrapolate that out. And that’s wrong.

By this logic, burning a cross in someone’s yard = bad, but burning a cross in the town square where you just lynched a black man = fine. It’s the same intimidation tactic both times
Nope. Not even close. In fact burning the cross in the town square in your example still isn’t a crime but anybody involved in that lynching needs to fry! See how Justice works?

I’m glad we’ve moved past the Obama deflections and have gone full tilt in the Biden deflections. Progress I guess. Get it girl 😂
Is Obama running in this election. Good to see you show up for water pail duty they’re gonna need the help.

Comparative analysis of rally draws between competing candidates is completely legit during a campaign.

Reactions: NEO and BreatheUT
No you conflated the issue. Like I said it only matters when pointed at specific individuals you just desperately want to extrapolate that out. And that’s wrong.

You’re still doing it. It’s a hate crime if burning a cross targeted at an individual, but burning a cross targeted at a small group of individuals based on their race changes the entire moral calculus because you said so with no backing

Nope. Not even close. In fact burning the cross in the town square in your example still isn’t a crime but anybody involved in that lynching needs to fry! See how Justice works?

You’re saying “not even close” but it’s exactly the point you’re making. Just trying to split hairs between tiny groups and individuals

You’re still doing it. It’s a hate crime if burning a cross targeted at an individual, but burning a cross targeted at a small group of individuals based on their race changes the entire moral calculus because you said so with no backing
It isn’t a crime as far as I’m concerned. It’s an action by trash people. But it isn’t a crime.

Crimes occur when individuals are directly harmed. That’s it.

Reactions: NEO

And yeah I’m totally ok with burning any flag or any cross or any item as long as they are not targeted at an individual. It is completely just another form of expression. It only becomes an issue when it is directed at a specific individual. And no it’s stupid to extrapolate that out to a whole class of individuals. That’s common sense and proper context for the burning or defacing of any of these items. Live with it.

LMFAO so that’s different 😂 completely predictable

See how reductive and ignorant of context that is? Lol

It isn’t a crime as far as I’m concerned. It’s an action by trash people. But it isn’t a crime.

Crimes occur when individuals are directly harmed. That’s it.

...crimes happen against groups of people all the time. One can direct a hate crime, or most crimes, against multiple individuals at the same time

LMFAO so that’s different 😂 completely predictable

See how reductive and ignorant of context that is? Lol
Oh God you’re flailing. The bold you quoted it totally within the context of my statements thus far. You are sucking wind here snowflake nut up and realize there are not nice people in the world. Bit that doesn’t make them criminals.

...crimes happen against groups of people all the time. One can direct a hate crime, or most crimes, against multiple individuals at the same time
Crimes happen against individuals. They could indeed happen against more that one individual at a time.

But I categorically reject your notion that defacing a symbol against a general class of people without having specific individuals targeted is a crime. Nut up.

On and on the bolded I’m glad you finally came to your senses 😂

Crimes happen against individuals. They could indeed happen against more that one individual at a time.

But I categorically reject your notion that defacing a symbol against a general class of people without having specific individuals targeted is a crime. Nut up.

On and on the bolded I’m glad you finally came to your senses 😂

“Against a person or group of persons” is generally part of the analysis whether or not you reject it

5ae3ef7d76da523a59bbf6054d6b6761368636bfdaac5cd99f1a11702962d28f.png

If there were thousands unable to get in outside, why take down the outdoor stage? That would have been a logical thing to go to. Also, I haven’t seen any pictures of “thousands” of trump supporters outside unable to get in.
There is literally a post right above your post with a picture 😂

Reactions: NEO
I'm sure you've never called out any Trump Humpers for whining that people who don't agree with them have "TDS." I just think it's funny that gets thrown around all the time and here we have people throwing Obama into a conversation for no reason.

They have no answer. They’ve got nothing but Trump himself If that’s all I got I gotta take your eye off the walnut lest you always find the pea

VN Store

Back