Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

With 150 people tops. Not quite “thousands”. Again, if there were that many people outside why did they take down the outdoor stage?
😳
b9753acff47eb5d7f64fdbd94d8172264554a9399f457c8cdd7121d3fe81383e.png
Dude that really isn’t 6 inches either 😂

And if the inside isn’t filled out it would have been stupid to go outside anyway. If they couldn’t clear the security area it was empty anyway.

So it takes a pandemic and liberal idiots to hinder him from filling a stadium and it’s still by far more than any dim can garner. It is “classic”.

The fact that these chums are celebrating like they just won 1st place at a booger eating contest shows you have pathetic their lives are.

Reactions: C-south
Is Obama running in this election. Good to see you show up for water pail duty they’re gonna need the help.

Comparative analysis of rally draws between competing candidates is completely legit during a campaign.

Especially since only one candidate puts on rallies. Only fools put on red maga hats go into an empty building and make fools of themselves and you

It is 100% hypocritical. So you believe that you only have free speech to burn the American flag but not other flags

“I can put an American flag in my yard but when I fly a Nazi flag people get mad??? How hypocritical!!!!”

One is a hate crime, the other isn’t. Much like my example above, they’re completely different categories even though they are “both flags”, and that’s obvious

Crimes happen against individuals. They could indeed happen against more that one individual at a time.

But I categorically reject your notion that defacing a symbol against a general class of people without having specific individuals targeted is a crime. Nut up.

On and on the bolded I’m glad you finally came to your senses 😂

You don’t have “destruction of private property statutes where you live “

It is 100% hypocritical. So you believe that you only have free speech to burn the American flag but not other flags

And again, are you complaining that people have free speech to burn an American flag but not to burn a cross? Or do you understand that those aren’t the same thing

And again, are you complaining that people have free speech to burn an American flag but not to burn a cross? Or do you understand that those aren’t the same thing

I say burn all confederate flags. Among other symbol they keep racism stoked. Bunch of traitors lost the war some on here keep trying to win. It’s over long ago. Burn the flags

Reactions: NashVol11
And you’re still pushing a false narrative that they are somehow different. They aren’t.

“I can put an American flag in my yard but when I fly a Nazi flag people get mad??? How hypocritical!!!!”

One is a hate crime, the other isn’t. Much like my example above, they’re completely different categories even though they are “both flags”, and that’s obvious
Go ahead and fly whatever flag you want. Being trash isn’t a crime.

And you’re still pushing a false narrative that they are somehow different. They aren’t.

“False narrative” being our nationally accepted and heavily thought out hate crime laws, and “they aren’t” being one random guy on the Internet’s opinion

It’s not a hate crime to have a Nazi flag jfc.

VN Store

Back