Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Regarding the post you quoted, you jumped into a discussion between me and vol445 on that exact topic
No i attacked your idiot “burning some symbols is bad” BS. I never in here said flag burning should be criminal. Unless it’s not your flag then it’s property destruction. That’s it.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
No i attacked your idiot “burning some symbols is bad” BS. I never in here said flag burning should be criminal. Unless it’s not your flag then it’s property destruction. That’s it.

OK, but the discussion you quoted was

445: burning American flags should be criminal bc it’s treason

Me: Plenty here support the Confederacy, which seems more treasonous

You: well aren’t all Americans treasonous in a way?

Me: sure, so why are we worrying about the “treason” of burning an American flag?

Me: sure, so why are we worrying about the “treason” of burning an American flag?
Lol no. We’ve have been exchanging long before that. My first exchange with you was “burning a flag is freedom of expression” to which I replied “all flags right?”

No the rally was fine they just over hyped. We saw crowds all week on the news down here there were a LOT of people there but not hundreds of thousands. Tulsa expected 100k and that is for their planning not appeasing Trump.

This narrative that it was a flop while totally ignoring creepy joes inability to fill a room with a hundred people will backfire.

The campaign is back on. The Dems will have to answer instead of pushing this broken narrative or they will lose in Nov.
Give me a break. Event organizers had taken the steps of planning a 2nd speech for Trump to give outside of the arena for people who couldn't get seats. There were very few people in the upper deck. I have seen the pictures. That isn't anyone's "narrative". That is exactly what happened. The Trump Campaign legitimately believed that the arena would be full, and they had even made preparations to accommodate people who couldn't get seats. As it turned out, the arena was less than a third of the way full. The Tulsa event was a flop. To portray it any other way, is being dishonest about what actually happened.

I say burn all confederate flags. Among other symbol they keep racism stoked. Bunch of traitors lost the war some on here keep trying to win. It’s over long ago. Burn the flags

We lost the Vietnam war too. You should go tell every Vietnam vet you see what a loser they are.

Reactions: BreatheUT
“I can put an American flag in my yard but when I fly a Nazi flag people get mad??? How hypocritical!!!!”

One is a hate crime, the other isn’t. Much like my example above, they’re completely different categories even though they are “both flags”, and that’s obvious

You can fly whatever flag you want and people can not like it. Who gives a f***? If they want to go buy a nazi flag and burn it why should it be different than burning any other flag?

You can fly whatever flag you want and people can not like it. Who gives a f***? If they want to go buy a nazi flag and burn it why should it be different than burning any other flag?
More people in America fly the Nazi flag than those in Germany

Give me a break. Event organizers had taken the steps of planning a 2nd speech for Trump to give outside of the arena for people who couldn't get seats. There were very few people in the upper deck. I have seen the pictures. That isn't anyone's "narrative". That is exactly what happened. The Trump Campaign legitimately believed that the arena would be full, and they had even made preparations to accommodate people who couldn't get seats. As it turned out, the arena was less than a third of the way full. The Tulsa event was a flop. To portray it any other way, is being dishonest about what actually happened.
The Tulsa event was larger than anything that the Dems have put forth thus far and they will only grow in size. This “haha you didn’t fill the venue” while ignoring you could only get 20 people into a 100 person venue is a losing narrative.

Reactions: hUTch2002 and Zues1
The Tulsa event was larger than anything that the Dems have put forth thus far and they will only grow in size. This “haha you didn’t fill the venue” while ignoring you could only get 20 people into a 100 person venue is a losing narrative.
You are deflecting by interposing an unproven argument about Democrats. The Trump Campaign spent all of last week boasting about the crowd size for this upcoming event. Fox News talk show hosts were even fawning over it. They have egg on their faces today.

... but let's hear more about how enthusiastic Trump supporters are! LOL.

Reactions: ohhbother

LOL. You just beat out LG and Luther for dumbest sh!t I've read on this site. Not something to be proud of.

I do like how yall toss around Confederacy like its an actual thing still. I just suspended a guy for 3 weeks who tried to blame "the confederacy" and "dixie mafia" for his poor job performance. Going into work tomorrow to discuss with people above my pay grade about firing him. That will be 2 government liberals in less than a year. BOOYAH!

You are deflecting by interposing an unproven argument about Democrats. The Trump Campaign spent all of last week boasting about the crowd size for this upcoming event. Fox News talk show hosts were even fawning over it. They have egg on their faces today.

... but let's hear more about how enthusiastic Trump supporters are! LOL.
I’m not deflecting anything. I’ve already said they over hyped it. And I offered my own opinion on the ridiculously large ticket amount.

And I’m spot on in my assessment of the lib and media BS here. I offer the media sites today and the BS narrative shown by you and others as proof.

Show me how your candidate can get to a 6200 draw at a venue for a similar city? And why are you ignoring his pitiful showing in Philly?

VN Store

Back