Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

The gloating is in response to Trump, and his team, thinking they were going to pack the house and have a huge audience outside the stadium.
That makes sense, but they still had millions of viewers on live streams and TV. The disparity on who physically showed up vs what they expected can be easily attributed to the pandemic, not necessarily a lack of enthusiasm (not accusing you of saying that).

With that said, why even risk giving MSM pictures of empty seats in their headlines? The whole thing was a bad idea. I think I saw an article that said that Trump's campaign manager could be on the chopping block pretty soon over this.

Donald Trump sure didn't look very spry walking down the ramp after the West Point commencement address, did he? In fact, Donald Trump looked like a feeble old man, who could use the assistance of a walker. Trump has tried to explain it away, but that just brings more and more attention to it. For all of the noise that Donald Trump and his supporters make about Joe Biden's diminished motor skills, the fact is, Trump is an old man himself... and he gives every appearance of being an old man, with the way he carries himself. Trump has very poor posture. He reminds me of Lurch from "The Addams Family". He walks very slowly and hunched over. Trump will frequently repeat himself and make incoherent statements. Trump's speeches are an unfocused, rambling mess. Trump is inarticulate and he will often misuse words, or get caught not knowing what a word means... and he compounds this by repeating his mistakes.
The ramp had no anti skid and he had on shoes with no tread. Keep drinking that orange kool aid

Reactions: DynaLo
So if they eventually let Biden out of the basement, big if, and he has an issue with some stairs, prepare for the crap storm that will be flying towards all y’all leftists. 😂

It's the same ramp that Obama ran up and down in 2012... and Trump was critical of him for doing it on Twitter. He called it "unpresidential".

Yeah tip toeing down it like a scared whiny lil bitch was very Presidential. He looked like he had a broom handle stuck up his 285 lb arse

Dude, didn't it take you like 5 years to finally figure out how to post youtube videos on here? 😂😂😂

You were also without an avatar until recently.

Some nice poster I came across showed me how. It was in late 2017 I learned how to do those things.
Those other 5 years I never really thought about it or cared.

Trump’s New Tulsa Ratings are In and They’re Massive

b3204639-9915-4dd7-abc2-4feb5978f472.jpg

Many leftists were giddy over the fact that President Donald Trump’s Tulsa rally didn’t have the attendance that it once did before the coronavirus swept across the globe, but what they didn’t anticipate was how many people were watching from home.

President Trump’s weekend rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma was nowhere near the packed-to-the-rafters event the president had promised, but cable news viewers tuned in to watch in large numbers, with a total audience on Saturday evening of 11.77 million viewers across the three major cable news networks.

Fox News Channel had the largest overall audience by far, with 7.661 million viewers between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET, followed by CNN with just 2.2 million and MSNBC with 1.9 million.​
Nearly 12 million people watched Trump’s first return to form, somewhat smothering the idea that few people actually care about him anymore.

Trump's New Tulsa Ratings are In and They're Massive

Trump’s New Tulsa Ratings are In and They’re Massive

b3204639-9915-4dd7-abc2-4feb5978f472.jpg

Many leftists were giddy over the fact that President Donald Trump’s Tulsa rally didn’t have the attendance that it once did before the coronavirus swept across the globe, but what they didn’t anticipate was how many people were watching from home.

President Trump’s weekend rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma was nowhere near the packed-to-the-rafters event the president had promised, but cable news viewers tuned in to watch in large numbers, with a total audience on Saturday evening of 11.77 million viewers across the three major cable news networks.

Fox News Channel had the largest overall audience by far, with 7.661 million viewers between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET, followed by CNN with just 2.2 million and MSNBC with 1.9 million.​
Nearly 12 million people watched Trump’s first return to form, somewhat smothering the idea that few people actually care about him anymore.

Trump's New Tulsa Ratings are In and They're Massive
Nah we’ve been told it was a flop 12M viewers doesn’t count 😂

VN Store

Back