'22 TU Transfer WR Chris Brazzell (Tennessee)

We’ve been going back and forth on an agreed set of NIL terms with Brazzell. There is a grenade offer from another school. Can’t confirm it’s Colorado, but can confirm that we don’t renegotiate after terms are agreed. I still think he wants to be here and would place us in the lead, but there is a wrench in the works.

We’ve been going back and forth on an agreed set of NIL terms with Brazzell. There is a grenade offer from another school. Can’t confirm it’s Colorado, but can confirm that we don’t renegotiate after terms are agreed. I still think he wants to be here and would place us in the lead, but there is a wrench in the works.
What a mess NIL has created

Good old, Deion. I understand the star power, but hopefully these kids will see he is all about Deion and not the kids.

Still think we lead. It’s just lumpy now.

B_lumpy01.JPG

It's going to be his undoing. He's always going to be recruiting over what he has instead of developing what he has. The only kids he's interested in developing are his own.
Well, for his son, he seems to have been developing chronic back problems. Should be developing some OL protection.

In that case, you can count another portal win for Kiffy.
At some point ole miss has to run out of portal NIL $ or drive away their younger talent that won’t see playing time because all the older portal guys they are adding. I’m still confused why they seem to be winning NIL and portal battles. Where did they get this $?

Reactions: feathersax
At some point ole miss has to run out of portal NIL $ or drive away their younger talent that won’t see playing time because all the older portal guys they are adding. I’m still confused why they seem to be winning NIL and portal battles. Where did they get this $?
probably the Tuohy's spending the last of Oher's money before anyone can stop them.

I’m really interested to see if brazzell’s talent translates to the SEC. I think he has a chance to be something special but I also could see a world in which it doesn’t fully translate against SEC DB’s. (Vandy excluded) I’d be over the moon to bring bru mccoy back and add Brazzell and Stewart. But I think if even 2 of those players are here next year you start to potentially drive off someone like Chas nimrod or Kaleb Webb. And I’m okay if that happens it would just be disappointing because you’d love to keep all your guys but I do believe in keeping/ playing your best guys even if you loose some likable guys along the way.

VN Store

Back