Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

Gruden owned Bray in the film room shot. Bray was clueless on some of Gruden's comments and questions. Thats why hes still undrafted.

Who should we blame then? It's up to the coaches to teach these kids how hard they have to work. Bray himself said he only gave 70-80% off the field. If my QB was only giving 70-80% off the field he would not play. Where was CDD? Bray is still just a kid, and needed better coaching. You think Cut would put up with a QB giving 70-80%? I don't think so. NOBODY questions Bray's talent, just his work ethic. You can't coach up an arm, you can coach work ethic. Coaching was nonexistent therefor it was ok to be lazy. Unprepared, lazy coaching leads to unprepared, lazy players.

Bray prep isn't quantifiable. It's on Bray as he is the only one who knows. What if his 70-80% was better than the back ups? Then what?

Some people just need UT football to be good because they vicariously live through the success of 18-22 year old kids. The people bashing on him that bad need somebody to blame for their unhappiness. .
I think that the ones who are in love with him, or are desperate for him to succeed, live vicariously through 18-22 year old kids. I have no more interest in his future than I do in any other kid on that campus.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I be danged! I have been saying that on here for the last few years and have gotten BLASTED for saying it.....

Now, maybe, just maybe, Gruden's comments might FORCE some of you to take off your orange glasses when you assess Bray's talents!!!! GO VOLS! :salute:

And, maybe some of you will quit trying to blame CDD for Bray's immaturity!
Not a chance. Braysunshinepumpers will never admit Bray was the jerk he was.

Now being confirmed by the NFL.

Tuff luv. :eek:lol:

People, and I know true Vol fans don't feel this way, that don't want anything but the best for Bray are idiots. He was a Vol and always will be. Grow up people. I wish him nothing but the best.

Teams I could see taking a shot at him in this last round and a half are Houston, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, KC and Miami. I really feel like someone will take him and Da'Rick in the 7th.

The man limped his way back onto the field after an injury in the MS State game and played another down.

The man played another down after he broke his hand in the Georgia game. They had to make him come off the field.

He put up record numbers and had to sit and watch as our defense kept him out of national attention.

We have all seen him shed tears over a loss.

He took beating after beating while wearing a UT jersey.

HE WORE THE ORANGE!!!!!!!!

You people talk about him like he purposely destroyed everything that is UT. You talk about him like he was constantly getting arrested for drugs and alcohol and spitting on UT. Did everyone forget the talk of him crying outside the locker room after the loss against UGA this past year? A game where we put up 44 points but allowed 51. Bray was a good QB.

If Bray has pro success every one of you will suddenly be Bray fans. I've never heard him say a negative word about UT or any of its fans. He is going to be in the pros representing our school. Quit being douchebags and support him.

It's seriously embarrassing.

Mr.Dramatic returns :eek:lol: Some fans will like you, Others won't...That's just life...Stop planting your flags in the ground there princess....Nobody is really paying attention to you...Now you run along and have a nice day! :thumbsup:

No there's been plenty of "good I'm glad he's not going. No one wants a punk who is a natural loser and can't stay out of trouble".

How many times was he arrested? How many times was he suspended from the team? How many games would we have won with him at the helm and a decent defense this past year?

Bray's not a bad guy but so many UT fans wanted to believe that he was a 1st round lock, before last season started, that when they finally realized he wasn't that big of a talent they want to knock him to convince themselves that they weren't completely wrong. Strong arm pocket passers are a dime a dozen in the NFL. To be a top pick as a QB you have to be a great athlete too, aka Newton and Griffin3.

Teams I could see taking a shot at him in this last round and a half are Houston, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, KC and Miami. I really feel like someone will take him and Da'Rick in the 7th.

I can almost guarantee Miami will not touch Bray. Darick yes.

The "blame Dooley" thing is overplayed, so is the bashing of Bray.

Check the other thread. I had posted multi times I thought Bray would go in round 5 or 6. He has a cannon for a arm and acts likes a 16 year old kid with a bad attitude.

When someone says something negative that does not mean they ate bashing Bray. The truth is he would have been an early round pick if not for his actions. His downfall is his his own fault.

I'm willing to give both Bray and Da'Rick a huge benefit of the doubt for this reason alone.
I'm willing to give Dooley the benefit of the doubt for having both Da'Rick and Bray to deal with. The concept of team never seemed to sink in with them. I know that Bray was one of Kiff's recruits, but even though Da'Rick came in in the same class, I am not sure who gets credit for him.

I think that the ones who are in love with him, or are desperate for him to succeed, live vicariously through 18-22 year old kids. I have no more interest in his future than I do in any other kid on that campus.

We can agree to disagree, the point is that I'm not the one talking trash about someone who possesses more talent that I ever had like I could do any better.

Mr.Dramatic returns :eek:lol: Some fans will like you, Others won't...That's just life...Stop planting your flags in the ground there princess....Nobody is really paying attention to you...Now you run along and have a nice day! :thumbsup:

I dunno a lot more people seem to like the things I say than they do your constant crying and bashing of our players and coaches.

Princess.

Check the other thread. I had posted multi times I thought Bray would go in round 5 or 6. He has a cannon for a arm and acts likes a 16 year old kid with a bad attitude.

When someone says something negative that does not mean they ate bashing Bray. The truth is he would have been an early round pick if not for his actions. His downfall is his his own fault.

Wasn't directed towards you, was directed to the people that I've seen on here and twitter literally saying they hope he does not get drafted.

Along with Bray's disgusting arrogance, lack of humility for the great gift he had been given and his incessant desire to ruin himself while embarrassing the program.

Other than that, he's a slick guy. :angel:

How in the hell has he embarrassed our program. Ok, I agree that his maturity and leadership is not where it needs to be but really? Embarassed our program? I just got emarrassed for you.

Oakland took Tyler Wilson so you can count them out. Pittsburgh took Landry Jones so you can count them out too. Houston makes sense because they have 3 picks this round and could use a solid back-up for Schaub. Cincinnati might take Bray to back-up Dalton.

VN Store

Back