Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

Gruden ask about his preparation. Bray said 7 or 8 on a scale of 1-10.
It's up to the coach to get 100% out of players. It's hard for an 18 y.o. Kid to give his all, all the time. That's where coaching comes in. If sports were just about talent we would not have coaches. How many time have you heard it said that coach x "gets the most out of his players"?

If back ups are giving 100%, and starters are not. I play the guy that gives 100%. Otherwise your whole team starts to think it's ok to give 70%, and you go 5-7. How many times did a CDD coached team hit a rough patch in a game, and just fold? I'd rather lose giving 100% than lose giving 70%.

Again. You can't quantify that. You act like a player has a progress bar above their head. Doesn't work that way.

The only way to explain Da'rick and Bray not being drafted is this. Incompetence abounds in 90% of the workforce, and apparently the NFL is no exception. I saw Da'rick use a 3rd rounder (the honey badger), and he hasn't even played football for over a year and got kicked off for drugs. That fact that a team hasn't taken a chance on Da'rick is just plain stupid.

I think there's something we simply don't know about both Tyler Bray and Da'rick Rogers. It makes zero sense for either to have fallen like this let alone both of them.

I agree. Some coaches must have provided the skinny on them.

Reactions: 1 person
I think there's something we simply don't know about both Tyler Bray and Da'rick Rogers. It makes zero sense for either to have fallen like this let alone both of them.

Remember the KY game?

After the loss the comment was made that Bray and Rogers did not want to go to a crappy bowl.

Remember the Andy game in 2012 with Bray standing on sidelines pouting ?

That type of action among others is why they have not been drafted.

I don't know about you guys but I blame his parents I mean they clearly let him down...how about before you crush someones parents you list all the things your kids have done wrong.

As a jags fan, I want someone to really tell me the difference between Blaine gabbert and Tyler bray coming out of college

The only way to explain Da'rick and Bray not being drafted is this. Incompetence abounds in 90% of the workforce, and apparently the NFL is no exception. I saw Da'rick use a 3rd rounder (the honey badger), and he hasn't even played football for over a year and got kicked off for drugs. That fact that a team hasn't taken a chance on Da'rick is just plain stupid.
All NFL team player personnel assessors are idiots and you are the Einstein of the NFL Draft.

Got it. :rofl:

Reactions: 2 people
Taunting the opposing sideline with his hands on his hips and his head tilted like a sorority skank whose boyfriend is hitting on someone else wasn't exactly one of the program's prouder moments.

And you didn't put a few mistakes under your belt when you were 18 years old?

I'm not afraid to admit that I did.

As a jags fan, I want someone to really tell me the difference between Blaine gabbert and Tyler bray coming out of college

You're a jags fan? That's stinks. Jk. I used to have season tickets. What if the jags draft Murray next year?

Bray being Bray is Dooley's fault. No, it was Vince Dooley's fault for having Baby Dooley.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Bray has his issues. It didn't help that he played for the worst coach in school history. As good an indictment of his decision making as anything.

All NFL team player personnel assessors are idiots and you are the Einstein of the NFL Draft.

Got it. :rofl:

Rogers may not pan out. But, there comes a point where the talent outweighs the risk.

Hell, as a jags fan I can tell you we normally screw up the first round pick.

Who cares if you screw up a 6th? Let's draft a player who didn't even play the position in college in the 5th round

VN Store

Back