Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

Are you kidding me. We paid CDD millions to know that. Again our coach gave 70% so it was ok for the players to do the same.

It is up to the teachers to inspire, motivate, and teach kids how to prepare for this test. So yes they would be to blame. My 9 year old would rather go play some basketball than study. Is she a bad kid? Lazy? Not smart? Or does she need to learn how to prepare for this test, and every other test she will ever take? Kids think they know everything. strong roll models help them learn the importance of preparation, and hard work. Will you stop acting like Bray is 35, and has learned everything about life already. He is just a kid, and needed a stronger coach to help him reach his true potential.
So, there are no bad kids with bad parenting? Just bad teachers? Sure, blame it on the teachers. Why not?

Reactions: 1 person
So you don't like Tyler Bray as a person or QB?

Bc if its just the QB thing, there is no reason to act the way you people are. It's just a game. No reason to get enjoyment out of someone's else's problems.

If you hate him as a person? Idk....what to tell you. If you hate him as a person you have major issues.

Oh my gosh really, I am not even going to answer this. You are getting way to sensitive about this losing record QB, whatever he does in life I hope he does well. Does that make you feel better. I never even used the word hate. I don't think he would be somebody I would get along with, because the way he acts, but to be clear I look at wins and loses as a Vol fan in this area. So you are just a little bit over the top here.

Im starting to think he wont even be drafted. I feel bad for the kid.

Me too. He was really put in a no win situation. He wasn't really ready to go to the NFL yet, but as a pocket passer, there wasn't a place for him here anymore because Jones runs the spread option. I still think talking a shot at the NFL this year was his best option because watching from the sidelines as the coach installs an offense he didn't fit into wasn't going to help his stock one bit.

The man limped his way back onto the field after an injury in the MS State game and played another down.

The man played another down after he broke his hand in the Georgia game. They had to make him come off the field.

He put up record numbers and had to sit and watch as our defense kept him out of national attention.

We have all seen him shed tears over a loss.

He took beating after beating while wearing a UT jersey.

HE WORE THE ORANGE!!!!!!!!

You people talk about him like he purposely destroyed everything that is UT. You talk about him like he was constantly getting arrested for drugs and alcohol and spitting on UT. Did everyone forget the talk of him crying outside the locker room after the loss against UGA this past year? A game where we put up 44 points but allowed 51. Bray was a good QB.

If Bray has pro success every one of you will suddenly be Bray fans. I've never heard him say a negative word about UT or any of its fans. He is going to be in the pros representing our school. Quit being douchebags and support him.

It's seriously embarrassing.

This is a joke, right?

I would cry at every opportunity if I blew the opportunity of a lifetime to lead a program like UT's and then capitalize on it with a high pick in the draft.

Do you not think that the pros knew all there is to know about Tyler Bray? He had good numbers his senior season because he had one of the very best receiver groups UT has fielded and as well as a future NFL O-line protecting him. He would throw the ball away as fast as he could if he even heard a defender getting near him. With pressure up the middle he threw high off his back foot. He was inaccurate in the short passing game. He didn't know how to check off and he would not follow his progressions. He just winged it back there. Dools and Chaney said as much. He banged his hand off a helmet when throwing a pass against UGA. Not exactly a major bodily confrontation.

So you have to get arrested before too much partying is actually too much partying? Really?! He dodged an arrest by the skin of his teeth last summer with the beer bottle tossing incident. His actions spoke volumes about how he felt about UT. He embarrassed himself and UT repeatedly. The last time, fortunately, on Gruden's show.

Will let you be Tyler's best fan during his NFL career. I will pass no matter how well he does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The truth may be something we never know and maybe he did not, but there was something there...like a bad cancer that we saw a few times...I think because Bray was quiet we saw it less verbally expressed.

So in other words, you have no idea and have nothing to backup your previous statement.

Me too. He was really put in a no win situation. He wasn't really ready to go to the NFL yet, but as a pocket passer, there wasn't a place for him here anymore because Jones runs the spread option. I still think talking a shot at the NFL this year was his best option because watching from the sidelines as the coach installs an offense he didn't fit into wasn't going to help his stock one bit.

What stock? :dunno:

People keep using that as a crutch for Bray and it's just not true. Worley is not a real mobile QB and he is considered the starter right now. Jones would have adjusted the offense to fit his starting QBs skillset.

Reactions: 2 people
Let's hope Bray is not "Mr. Irrelevant." That wouldn't look good for him or for Tennessee in general. I can hear them now guffawing about it.

So you don't like Tyler Bray as a person or QB?

Bc if its just the QB thing, there is no reason to act the way you people are. It's just a game. No reason to get enjoyment out of someone's else's problems.

If you hate him as a person? Idk....what to tell you. If you hate him as a person you have major issues.

One other thing, I am not enjoying this. I am just saying, people are too sensitive and when they cheer for TN like we do, they cannot make an evaluation of a player without the orange tinted glasses. My main complaint is people ripping other people, because I or somebody might say, hey Bray has issues and he hurt TN in his career here and I maybe we do not like the time he QB, because TN lost a lot. He is not totally to blame, but he had some issues that led to some loses. So there you have it, I don't hate him, I hate the Bray years or Dooley years or whatever you want to call it.

This is crap. Bray would have been a senior...and a senior with one of the best statistical lines for any QB in the program's history. He wouldn't have been benched in favor of someone else no matter what offense Butch Jones wants to run. Going pro early was yet another poor decision from Bray. It's the one area where he has shown the most consistency during his career.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's hope Bray is not "Mr. Irrelevant" - that wouldn't look good for him or for Tennessee in general. I can hear them now guffawing about it.

And they'd guffaw less about TN's "star QB" not even being able to make a team?

Besides it would give him a free 1-2 week vacation at the beach...maybe he could use something like that after all this

Bray can't even be selected over a guy that got arrested at his football practice for dealing (Armonty Bryant)!!! Incredible!!!

VN Store

Back