Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

As a jags fan, I want someone to really tell me the difference between Blaine gabbert and Tyler bray coming out of college

It's said Blaine Gabbert is a genius of sorts. He has photogenic memory or something. Can't remember exactly what it was but that's a big difference in my book. Just sayin...

You are so dead wrong I am 100% a TN fan to the day I die. I will say whatever I please about Bray as a QB at TN, his time here was full of losing and that I don't like. I am a true Vol fan, because I expect us to have a winning record at the very least.

We have a winner........

I don't dislike Bray at all, I will support him in the NFL. I put a lot more of the blame on Dooley and Sal for the bad record then I do Bray.

As for the head case and immaturity. Idk I've never met him , so I can't make a comment on that.

Wait, you don't think I put this on Dooley and Sal? I have been wanting Dooley gone for a long time.

At this point he should probably be hoping he doesn't get drafted.

In free-agency, instead of being someone's 'roll of the dice', he could potentially have an opportunity to play for a dozen, or more, NFL teams and even land a better contract.

Either way, I wonder how many times he has thought to himself, 'I can't believe this! I am so stupid, I knew I should have stayed in school!'?

If I found myself in his situation, that thought would be running on a constant loop through my mind.

Probably same thing Sentimore is thinking...who told that guy he should come out early!!! Epic stupidity.

Reactions: 1 person
I know this is a Tyler Bray thread but Da'rick Rogers hasn't gotten drafted?

Kind of surprising.

ESPN lists his college as Tennessee.

Kind of surprising.

I see Tennessee Tech on Mel's best available.

Kind of surprising.

Tennessee Tech on Mel's best available.
#7 now.

Last edited:
Wow. You're a wreck man. Blaming a teacher for your kid not studying to their full potential. Not only is that lazy parenting, it's also bad advice. In college, if i got C's and low B's because I didn't study as hard then I am to blame. Not my professor. He's three years in college and should definitely hold all accountability. It's his craft that is on the line. If he doesn't want to own it then he can enjoy being unemployed. I hope your kid develops their own sense of accountability because it isn't coming from their father/mother(not sure what you are and I don't want to be sexist).

How old are you? It sounds like your still a kid that thinks he knows everything. We are not talking about Brays parents. Why is the drinking age 21? Is it because kids that age make bad choices all the time. In the years ahead you will learn how little you really knew at that age.

In sports you have to develop talent. On every level you learn more about your sport. Why not just sit back, and hope kids "get it". You HAVE to coach them, teach them. You know in high school their isn't all the film work their is in d-1 right? Someone has to show these kids how to look at film, what to look at, and why it is important. That didn't come from CDD. If it did, and Bray said I don't care I've got a big arm I'll do whatever I want, and CDD played him anyway. Then the rest of the team will do the same thing.

Really looking like Da'rick and Bray won't even be drafted.I hate it for them but they did this to themselves.Bray was no where near ready for the NFL.Titans may grab him,we'll see.I'm not sold on Locker....

Not a chance. Braysunshinepumpers will never admit Bray was the jerk he was.

Now being confirmed by the NFL.

Tuff luv. :eek:lol:

Just like a certain running back everyone said had a fumble problem. Maybe TB goes undrafted. Maybe that sends a message and he works to turn things around. He has the skills to start in the league, no one outside of the team or his family know if he is a jerk or not. Especially not you.

Reactions: 1 person
Really looking like Da'rick and Bray won't even be drafted.I hate it for them but they did this to themselves.Bray was no where near ready for the NFL.Titans may grab him,we'll see.I'm not sold on Locker....

I'd be okay with the Titans signing both.

Problem is they're tired of players who come with baggage so Da'rick is probably out of the question.

Would be funny if the Titans ended up with Bray throwing to Hunter and Rogers. I'll settle for just Hunter and Rogers though.

VN Store

Back