Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

The man limped his way back onto the field after an injury in the MS State game and played another down.

The man played another down after he broke his hand in the Georgia game. They had to make him come off the field.

He put up record numbers and had to sit and watch as our defense kept him out of national attention.

We have all seen him shed tears over a loss.

He took beating after beating while wearing a UT jersey.

HE WORE THE ORANGE!!!!!!!!

You people talk about him like he purposely destroyed everything that is UT. You talk about him like he was constantly getting arrested for drugs and alcohol and spitting on UT. Did everyone forget the talk of him crying outside the locker room after the loss against UGA this past year? A game where we put up 44 points but allowed 51. Bray was a good QB.

If Bray has pro success every one of you will suddenly be Bray fans. I've never heard him say a negative word about UT or any of its fans. He is going to be in the pros representing our school. Quit being douchebags and support him.

It's seriously embarrassing.

Agreed.

Wait, you don't think I put this on Dooley and Sal? I have been wanting Dooley gone for a long time.

I didn't say that. I just think a lot of this has to do with Dooley and Sal.

It makes no sense.....from a talent standpoint Bray is the best Pro Qb in this years Draft.

With the previous discussion about how Denver should take Bray so Manning could prepare him as successor (not that it was ever going to actually happen), it's interesting to note that the Broncos were the team that just took the Miami-OH QB. Also earlier a Southern Utah QB was taken.

No way to really explain it at this point except that the league is not interested in Bray. He was WAY higher than this on the "top QBs" board going into the draft for there not to be a message attached to this....

They say bray's decision making isnt good and he no one has been able to develop him. Wtf, look who has tried to develop him. Imo the kid is immature, He is young, that can change. I feel bad for tyler, he is got plenty of skills to build off of, i think if someone drafted him as a back up for someone like manning or brady, their influence would be enough to make him their replacement. He needs a good mentor.

Wow. That was a brilliant retort. You forgot to add that since I've never coached an SEC football team (you assume) then I'm not entitled to an opinion on anyone who has or is coaching one.

You may notice, I'm not in the war room with him, so no, Jerry is not listening to my ramblings. As he shouldn't be listening to Dooley's either.

I didn't say u don't have a right to ur opnion. I said that your opnion doesn't mean jack to anyone like Jerry jones. I'm sure JJ would laugh in ur face if u told him he shouldn't listen to Dooley. Get over yourself putz.

BJ Daniels?

The last couple QB's weren't even on the radar, were they?

That speaks loudly about the perception of Bray and a couple of the other QB's that have been spotlighted, but have yet to be drafted.

With the previous discussion about how Denver should take Bray so Manning could prepare him as successor (not that it was ever going to actually happen), it's interesting to note that the Broncos were the team that just took the Miami-OH QB. Also earlier a Southern Utah QB was taken.

No way to really explain it at this point except that the league is not interested in
Bray. He was WAY higher than this on the
"top QBs" board going into the draft for there
not to be a message attached to
this....

Only logical explanation is that midfielder is actually mcshay and he's blackballed Tyler as ultimate payback for stealing his girl....

Bray did this to himself. It's further proof that NFL GMs & scouts really do listen to the people at the university's about character concerns.

VN Store

Back