Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

How old are you? It sounds like your still a kid that thinks he knows everything. We are not talking about Brays parents. Why is the drinking age 21? Is it because kids that age make bad choices all the time. In the years ahead you will learn how little you really knew at that age.

In sports you have to develop talent. On every level you learn more about your sport. Why not just sit back, and hope kids "get it". You HAVE to coach them, teach them. You know in high school their isn't all the film work their is in d-1 right? Someone has to show these kids how to look at film, what to look at, and why it is important. That didn't come from CDD. If it did, and Bray said I don't care I've got a big arm I'll do whatever I want, and CDD played him anyway. Then the rest of the team will do the same thing.

Do u have proof that cdd didn't try to teach him?? Or how about his position coaches not trying to?? Also who was cdd suppose to play instead of him??

Reactions: 1 person
How old are you? It sounds like your still a kid that thinks he knows everything. We are not talking about Brays parents. Why is the drinking age 21? Is it because kids that age make bad choices all the time. In the years ahead you will learn how little you really knew at that age.

In sports you have to develop talent. On every level you learn more about your sport. Why not just sit back, and hope kids "get it". You HAVE to coach them, teach them. You know in high school their isn't all the film work their is in d-1 right? Someone has to show these kids how to look at film, what to look at, and why it is important. That didn't come from CDD. If it did, and Bray said I don't care I've got a big arm I'll do whatever I want, and CDD played him anyway. Then the rest of the team will do the same thing.

In regards to the drinking age, which is irrelevant, European countries have age limits well below 21. Their parents just teach them how to handle it at a younger age. But that is inconsequential to Tyler Bray.

In regards to my age. Lets just say I've been finished with school (college) for several years.

A coach can only do so much, kind of like a teacher. Most accountability falls on the individual. I can not put it any simpler.

How do you know Tyler can't watch film properly? How is it fair to assume he doesn't know how in your effort to blame someone else and diminish self accountability? Again if Brays 70-80% was better than the other QBs then Dooley should play Bray. He can't read Tyler's mind and know he isn't giving 100%. Do you have any other assumptions that carry no merits?

Reactions: 2 people
No body in the nfl, other than Dooley, knows Bray better than Manning. He didnt have him sit behind him to mentor him, but chose another QB. Imo That says a lot about bray and his tenure at UT.

Reactions: 3 people
It speaks volumes that B.J. Daniels was drafted ahead of Tyler. Just looks like GMs are afraid to pull the trigger on him.

No body in the nfl, other than Dooley, knows Bray better than Manning. He didnt have him sit behind him to mentor him, but chose another QB. Imo That says a lot about bray and his tenure at UT.

Yeah that'd be Elway's decision, not Manning's

Crompton gave his all for the University of Tennessee. Were you guys so angry about treatment of Bray defending him from attacks too?

Crompton did get bashed worse by fans. Didn't some dumb asses send him death threats?

Do u have proof that cdd didn't try to teach him?? Or how about his position coaches not trying to?? Also who was cdd suppose to play instead of him??

I have proof that he didn't give 100%. He was not the only QB on the team. I have no proof that our other QBs gave less than 100%. So play who wanted it more off the field. If Bray wanted to earn the starting job back do it off the field. No player is bigger than the team, and when you give in to that player it kills the locker room. So it is CDDs fault for giving into an immature kid, and starting him every week.

Seeing this happen, it's astonishing to think back and realize that 3 years ago, Jonathan Crompton was a 5th round pick.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back