Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

You don't think (potential) Vol recruits don't know that the starting QB for Ut with one of the strongest arms, 6'6" height, with stats out the yazoo...is undrafted at this time?

And (wondering) why?

There is a very clear message her re: TB. And if recruits don't know it, they will when they hit the campus.

Stifle it troll. You keep exposing yourself as an idiot. Why keep proving yourself as one?

Just remember this... If a team had any interest in Bray they would have researched him before today. They would absolutely be fools not to speak to his past coaches to find out what their thoughts are. Not just head coaches. That combined with a history of worst decisions being made at the biggest point of important games and having almost no mobility makes him one dimensional at best. A guy who occasionally throws the ball real well as long as there is little pressure.

Manning doesn't pick who sits behind him on the depth chart

Yeah that'd be Elway's decision, not Manning's

Yeah ok :good!: Manning doesn't have any say at all. Hahahahahahahaha Seriously y'all thanks for the laugh today. I'm serious I actually laughed out loud when I was typing out hahahahahahahaha. Wow. :crazy:

Wow I can't keep up with all the hate for Bray on here. He played for the worst coach in our history. Is it really so hard to believe that CDD empowered Bray to be lazy in the film room?

In watching the Gruden camp show, TB came across as a kid with an attitude. That is a big part of the current result IMO.

Still, this is a Wow moment and not in a good way,

Reactions: 2 people
This summer, I would have begged, borrowed, and stolen as much money as I could have to bet that Bray would have been drafted before B.J. Daniels.

Seeing this happen, it's astonishing to think back and realize that 3 years ago, Jonathan Crompton was a 5th round pick.

Hey when evaluated it may have just been Crompton actually had more talent than Bray. Here is what we know all 3 of Bray's targets were NFL draft worthy.

We also know that most of the line will be too...starts making you think Bray was good, but was he really great?

Wow I can't keep up with all the hate for Bray on here. He played for the worst coach in our history. Is it really so hard to believe that CDD empowered Bray to be lazy in the film room?

That is on Bray buddy, you want to play in the league you own it.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey when evaluated it may have just been Crompton actually had more talent than Bray. Here is what we know all 3 of Bray's targets were NFL draft worthy.

We also know that most of the line will be too...starts making you think Bray was good, but was he really great?

He was good enough to be taken over these scrubs.

Reactions: 1 person

I don't think he was great. But he was a better QB than Crompton.

I have proof that he didn't give 100%. He was not the only QB on the team. I have no proof that our other QBs gave less than 100%. So play who wanted it more off the field. If Bray wanted to earn the starting job back do it off the field. No player is bigger than the team, and when you give in to that player it kills the locker room. So it is CDDs fault for giving into an immature kid, and starting him every week.

Ok and I have proof otherwise...see what I did there??

Do u really think Dooley had a QB on the roster at any pt that was anywhere near ready to play at Brays 70-80%??? That's just ridic :crazy:

Dooley was forced to allow players to be "bigger than the team" because he had to rebuild a depleted team. If he would have sat those players UT wouldn't have won a single game.

VN Store

Back