Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

How real is the possibility that Bray will not be on a football field next year at all (NFL)?

I can see him screwing free-agent contract negotiations with his attitude. I would hate it, if I were Bray.

It made me think of a few sayings:

'A ball in the hand is worth 2 in the field house'

'It's a short walk from the castle to the outhouse'

'From hero to zero at the speed of life'

'Would you like fries with that?'

Last edited:
I honestly don't know whats going on. Tyler has more talent than alot of these qb's being taken. Do any of yall think its a possibility that all the weight he gained in just a few months gave some teams a red flag? You can't help but question it.

How real is the possibility that Bray will not be on a football field next year at all?

I can see him screwing free-agent contract negotiations with his attitude. I would hate it, if I were Bray.

It me of a few sayings:

'A ball in the hand is worth 2 in the field house'

'It's a short walk from the castle to the outhouse'

'From hero to zero at the speed of life'

'Would you like fries with that?'

Canada

Tyler must have started all of his one on one interviews by taking a dump on the floor or something.

Reactions: 1 person
He's not getting drafted, the last the teams left to pick don't need a QB, Miami has Tannehill, NY picked up a QB earlier and they got Manning, Cincy has Dalton, San Fran picked up a QB already, and the Colts have Luck.

Wow last year I never would have thought Bray could go undrafted but it could really happen now.

Heck I remember eight months ago Wes Rucker was saying he would be a 1st round pick (Not that I believed that but still...man!)

Than please explain.

I can't.

I already asked someone to explain how Blaine gabbert is better than Tyler bray and no one could.

I don't want to be misunderstood.

I don't know how good bray is or will be.

But he's a better player than several who have been drafted.

No amount of "attitude" can explain this.

The only thing I can guess is that bray's agent has asked (at some point) teams to pass on bray

It's obviously....

Bray is a head case and is immature.

(Sarcasm)

Yeah but you are right. And i think all this hurt Bray. What he did on sidelines with coaches. And not studying game film. But he did build up his stats against lower teams while in college.

I can't.

I already asked someone to explain how Blaine gabbert is better than Tyler bray and no one could.

I don't want to be misunderstood.

I don't know how good bray is or will be.

But he's a better player than several who have been drafted.

No amount of "attitude" can explain this.

The only thing I can guess is that bray's agent has asked (at some point) teams to pass on bray
It's one of the more inexplicable slides I can remember. I can see him not going until late . . . but to not get picked at all?

Wow last year I never would have thought Bray could go undrafted but it could really happen now.

Heck I remember eight months ago Wes Rucker was saying he would be a 1st round pick (Not that I believed that but still...man!)

Wasn't it only several weeks ago that Bray was being projected as a late first, early second pick? I thought most had him going no later than 4th...

Reactions: 2 people
I honestly don't know whats going on. Tyler has more talent than alot of these qb's being taken. Do any of yall think its a possibility that all the weight he gained in just a few months gave some teams a red flag? You can't help but question it.

Gruden questioned him on it (the weight gain) in the video and the way Gruden asks it gave me the impression that Gruden suspected he took steroids or hgh.

Reactions: 2 people
Wasn't it only several weeks ago that Bray was being projected as a late first, early second pick? I thought most had him going no later than 4th...

I thought his playing was too irregular and the guy was too immature to be a serious first or even second round pick.

Never thought we would be seeing him go unpicked though. Unbelievable.

VN Store

Back