Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

I hope he signs a free agent deal, makes a roster; then shows every GM in the league how ridiculous this was.

Just out of curiosity, how often does someone who declares early not get drafted? Haha. I wish nothing but the best for Bray but you gotta imagine he's regretting his decision.

I had a post earlier that listed the names of QBs that Kiffin ran off that if still on campus when Dooley took over would have IMO made the last 3 yrs totally different. Instead of Dooley having to put up with brays s**t. BJ Coleman, nick Stephens, Tahj Boyd. I just remembered one more...Bryce Petty out of Midlothian TX (fulmer commit). Now he most likely is going to be the starter at Baylor under Briles.

Just want people to think about how different things would/could have been with these QBs on the roster for Bray to sit behind. So many say Dooley needed to sit bray to teach him a lesson. But play who?? Any of the guys I named above?? Oh wait...

Can Bray just take a year off and try again in next year's draft?

haha

I hate it for him, but I can't say I feel bad for Bray...

Just out of curiosity, how often does someone who declares early not get drafted? Haha. I wish nothing but the best for Bray but you gotta imagine he's regretting his decision.

I don't know how often it happens but we had two this year. Bray and Sentimore (what was he thinking?)

Keep in mind (with regard to da'rick) several qb's who never played wr in college get drafted....including Matt jones in the 1st round

I had a post earlier that listed the names of QBs that Kiffin ran off that if still on campus when Dooley took over would have IMO made the last 3 yrs totally different. Instead of Dooley having to put up with brays s**t. BJ Coleman, nick Stephens, Tahj Boyd. I just remembered one more...Bryce Petty out of Midlothian TX (fulmer commit). Now he most likely is going to be the starter at Baylor under Briles.

Just want people to think about how different things would/could have been with these QBs on the roster for Bray to sit behind. So many say Dooley needed to sit bray to teach him a lesson. But play who?? Any of the guys I named above?? Oh wait...

You do realize we had the second best scoring offense in Tennessee history last season with bray at the helm?

Bray had better hope that somebody gives him a shot. I honestly think the CFL won't work. While there are a lot of passes, the QB's are mobile. Bray is definitely not mobile.

Kiffin didn't run Boyd off. IIRC, he simply informed him that he would not be playing QB if he chose to come here, and if he was dead set on playing that position, he would be better off looking elsewhere. To this day I feel that was the honest and fair way to handle the situation. If you plan to run a pro style offense, there is no reason to blow smoke up a kids ass just to get him to come to your school, when you know full well you aren't going to give a guy like that a shot at playing QB.

VN Store

Back