U.S. Navy Not Fit For War

Dark stain on the Chiefs for sure, very embarrassing. This command senior chief is just the scapegoat as the most senior enlisted, all of them knew about it. There's probably 20 Chiefs if not more serving on board at a time... not one intervened or stepped forward.

A ship Captain, especially on a combat vessel, likely did something "bad" enough to get dismissed.

Of course, who knows what "bad" means these days in the .mil. He could have not gotten his diversity training done on time for all we know.
Hurt feelings. Opinions. Hearsay

These opinion pieces are a joke.

I spent a little over three years recruiting. Not once - not one single time did somebody decline to enlist because of DEI. They want to go to college, they want to go into the trades, they don't want to leave their girlfriends, they want to keep smoking weed, etc...

I spent a little over three years recruiting. Not once - not one single time did somebody decline to enlist because of DEI. They want to go to college, they want to go into the trades, they don't want to leave their girlfriends, they want to keep smoking weed, etc...
I would guess the biggest henderence to recruitment is that every time we go to war its a multiple decade thing

I imagine they are referring to young men and women not even considering serving due to DEI.

When I was recruited it was 100 percent about the job/school. Of course DEI was not around in the late '80s.

They're not even interested enough to speak to a recruiter.

I talked to thousands of people. 99% of kids I talked to didn't enlist but we still had conversations. "DEI" and "woke" are conservative talking points, and they may certainly impact retention to a degree. I won't argue with that. I'm just telling you that as a person with direct recruiting experience, not once has this topic come up.

I talked to thousands of people. 99% of kids I talked to didn't enlist but we still had conversations. "DEI" and "woke" are conservative talking points, and they may certainly impact retention to a degree. I won't argue with that. I'm just telling you that as a person with direct recruiting experience, not once has this topic come up.
I have no doubt about that.

I'm saying that those concerned with the DEI bullsh*t and the direction of the military under this regime aren't even going to recruiters. The recruiting numbers reflect that. I'm in the military now, no one I work with likes where this sh*t is going. Maybe those you have talked to have concerns and just don't know what to say or how to bring it up.

VN Store

Back