UFC 148 - July 7th @ 10PM ET

That's thanks to Dana White being damned good at what he does.

No doubt.

I do not like him but he's good at what he does. Also, he isn't comparable to David Stern. I've seen a couple of questionable outcomes because he wants his fighters to decide it in the ring. In other words, he doesn't want 44-0 fighters like Mayweather who jab a few times and run the rest of the round just to win every round. In 5 years, I've maybe seen 3 bad outcomes by the judges. Usually in meaningless matches though. Doesn't come close to the Manny fight.

But yes, Dana is great at promoting. He's killing boxing.

Weirdest part.... he's been talking about stepping down for someone else to take ever. As if he knows he has done what's needed to be done to make the sport as big as it is. Wish Stern and Selig followed suit.

Last edited:
As a Silva fan I can't wait to see him tonight. I honestly believe it's been years since he has taken a fight so seriously, and cannot wait to see what he will pull off against the "I need to have 17:1 levels to compete" Sonnen.

I'm bout to head to Buffalo Wild Wings in the Boro. Hope we can get a table. If not, probably end up at Coach's like usual.

With fam at a vacation house in La Jolla, CA. How do I steal these fights online?

BTW, met Rampage at the Wynn yesterday on my voyage to the coast. I said what's up and he gave me a head nod, and I called him a "Memphis TN original" and he liked that so he stopped what he was doing and gave me dap.

BTW, met Rampage at the Wynn yesterday on my voyage to the coast. I said what's up and he gave me a head nod, and I called him a "Memphis TN original" and he liked that so he stopped what he was doing and gave me dap.

He's a cool mf'er. I used to fight some of the guys where he stated out.

VN Store

Back