UT is #2 seed in Midwest, play St Peters Thurs 9:20pm (TNT) in Charlotte

I'd be shocked if Burns had gas in the tank halfway thru the 1st half. Kentucky will be straight gas. They did hang with UNC tho
Burns lit us up. I know UK lit up the 3pt line vs us, but I was very impressed w their rim protection v us. Burns will face some serious length and athleticism that we dont have.

Reactions: joevols89
I watch ESPN to watch a game. I haven’t watched Sports Center in over 15 yrs. I watched the CBS NCAAM tourney show this evening.
Same here. It's so much garbage then amplified by woke. Anyway to avoid ESPN and I will. But they cast a long shadow and impossible to avoid completely and follow your team.

I hate to say it but they look dangerous. Their fans (and Steven Pearl) absolutely deserve a first-round exit.
Yeah, I wouldn’t be shocked at all for those guys to make a deep run. Not a hard path to 16, and I think they can beat UConn. Not saying I think they will, but wouldn’t shock me. Then again, we’ve seen 16’s beat 1’s twice in recent years, so few upsets would shock me.

St. Peter's ranks 187th on KenPom. Their offense is 305th, but their defense is 76th.

They're 338th in tempo.
I see a lot of people on social media bringing up St. Peter's NCAA Tournament run from 2 years ago, when they beat Kentucky, Murray State and Purdue on their way to the Elite 8.

However, they had a different head coach back then, Shaheen Holloway, who is at Seton Hall now. Bashir Mason is their current head coach. Also, with the exception of 2 players, their entire roster has overturned. The only 2 players still on their team from the 2021-2022 season are Latrell Reid and Oumar Diahame - and based on his meager stats, Diahame is either injured or he simply never plays.

I see a lot of people on social media bringing up St. Peter's NCAA Tournament run from 2 years ago, when they beat Kentucky, Murray State and Purdue on their way to the Elite 8.

However, they had a different head coach then, Shaheen Holloway, who is at Seton Hall now. Bashir Mason is their current head coach. Also, with the exception of 2 players, their entire roster has overturned. The only 2 players still on their team from the 2021-22 season are Latrell Reid and Oumar Diahame - and based on his meager stats, Diahame is either injured or he simply never plays.
We are going to smack the crap out of St. Peters like we did Longwood 2 years ago. Just hope our offense shows up for the next game unlike that year.

Pearl will get them to the elite 8.
Right on.

Maybe Auburn will have a 17 point lead at halftime in the Sweet 16? I don't know, just throwing numbers around here ,,,, but just for $hits and giggles, let's say the score will be 49-32 .... I mean, with a lead such as that .... There is no way in hell that Pearl would ever blow it ..... Right?

I’m definitely happy with the draw of our bracket. I see a potential final four run coming if we just play like we did closing out the season.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I'll have to sell them to a UNC fan but hate eating the Ticketmaster service fees.
I’m sure you could easily get a UNC fan to buy them. With it being in their home state, you shouldn’t have a problem. Maybe try scouring through one of their message boards and offer the ticket for what you paid for it or just a hair below to cut into those TicketMaster fees.

I’m not sure how the transfer would work or if you can do that with mobile tickets through Ticket Master or if they all have to be reposted for resale. I’m sure TicketMaster does everything they can to get their cut off every sale/resale.

VN Store

Back