Vaccine or not?

Because if you’ve already had it then why the need to get vaccinated?
I don't know, most of us have been asking that question ourselves. But it seems like there is a push to get everyone vaccinated, regardless of their prior status. If you have some proof out here that you are not required to take the vax if you've already had COVID, I would like to see it.

Sure, it's well documented that the state of FL handled covid much better than NY.
Maybe you better check which state(currently) has the highest infection rate in the country.

PS. I never commented on how NY handled it, you put those words in my mouth. MY comments were about the DA in Floridaaaahhh.

Maybe you better check which state(currently) has the highest infection rate in the country.

PS. I never commented on how NY handled it, you put those words in my mouth. MY comments were about the DA in Floridaaaahhh.
Which states has more covid deaths....ummm spoiler. NY by 10k plus

I live in FL as does most of my wife's family. His covid response had been very popular and allows people to decide for themselves. There's a reason people are moving here from locked down states

I live in FL as does most of my wife's family. His covid response had been very popular and allows people to decide for themselves. There's a reason people are moving here from locked down states
I guess it couldn't be because of the weather, beaches and tax breaks.

I don't know, most of us have been asking that question ourselves. But it seems like there is a push to get everyone vaccinated, regardless of their prior status. If you have some proof out here that you are not required to take the vax if you've already had COVID, I would like to see it.
Well you’re not forced to take it regardless, but if you’ve tested positive and/or been treated for it you should have a record of that…

What states has had people leaving it by the thousands.

Now I might add what state have people been flocking to the past 10 months.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back